Tendo City
The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Den of the Philociraptor (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1646)

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 25th February 2004

Discuss.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - alien space marine - 25th February 2004

You suck!

Metric is more modern and more precise, All scientist use metric not the outdated imperial thing.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Weltall - 25th February 2004

We're not scientists!

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Geno - 26th February 2004

Weltall Wrote:We're not scientists!

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, does it? :mariowin: :luigiwin:

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Weltall - 26th February 2004

Too right.

Now if we were talking Kilomiles, maybe.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - OB1 - 26th February 2004

At first glance I thought this thread said "The Official Metroid Sucks..." so I yelled out "What the hell!!" and then I read it and went "Hahaha that was close!".

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - alien space marine - 26th February 2004

They use metric in Startrek ! owned! Rolleyes

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - OB1 - 26th February 2004

No they use Metrek! Hahahaha!!! Get it? It's like metric mixed with star trek! LOLOLOLOLROFLMROFLFOFLRFLOLOLMAO!!!

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - alien space marine - 26th February 2004

:shake:

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 26th February 2004

:far-out:

Metric is nerdy and uncool.

You: Hey, my car goes 200kph!!

Everyone else: That's lame. *beats you up*

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - A Black Falcon - 27th February 2004

So what DO you do with that car in Europe? I mean "kilometreage" isn't a pretty word... :D

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Dark Jaguar - 27th February 2004

milage is a rather stupid word too.

You're not all scientists, but I can forgive that.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 27th February 2004

Mileage is better than what they use with metric even though I don't even know what that word is.

Imperial rocks, btw.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - A Black Falcon - 3rd March 2004

Um how is 'milage' bad? It describes something pretty important for a car in about as good terms as you could hope for...

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Wiitigo - 25th April 2004

I love my inches, feet, and pounds. If a chick says she is 2 meters tall and 150 kilos that just isn't sexy... But, metrics can be good in certain instances and shall be the future as they are implemented more and more.

Wiit

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 26th April 2004

Hey, cool! We've got a new member! And one that likes Imperial!!

:cow:

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Weltall - 26th April 2004

Speaking of Star Trek, they did use metric, but not with the warp speed scale. That thing makes absolutely no logical sense whatsoever.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Dark Jaguar - 26th April 2004

No it does not, because it's Star Trek. Star Trek totally ignores human nature for example, assuming people will evolve out of lazyness and greed.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - A Black Falcon - 27th April 2004

Hmm... really? Oh at it's idealistic times it does, but there are some that show the other side...

Just watch DS9 and you'd know what I mean.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Geno - 27th April 2004

Darn, GR already did the new cow image... I did it in another thread for the same guy just a minute ago.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 27th April 2004

:p

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Darunia - 27th April 2004

Metric is better; we should've adopted it a long time ago. Everyone's just afraid of change. The longer we wait, the harder it'll be to adapt.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 27th April 2004

Imperial is better than Metric by 12 miles.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Darunia - 27th April 2004

What :screwy:

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - Great Rumbler - 28th April 2004

You know I'm right.

The Official Metric Sucks and Imperial [Standard] is the Shiznite Thread - lazyfatbum - 29th April 2004

I like my imperial.....

I used to have a t-shirt i made that said "I love my 10 inch dick" and I really do, but converted in cm it's like 25. but somehow... it sounds smaller. And i wont stand for that. my penis must look and feel large even in the context of measuring units. In cubits, I have a half a cubit penis... I think. Unless cubits are the length of a man's arm... then i'm like a quarter cubit. Dammit! Now I have to go measure my penis and have sex with my wife! Disgust