Tendo City
I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. (/showthread.php?tid=1550)

Pages: 1 2

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2004

its not that bad..

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 1st February 2004

Yeah, the fuzzy, low-res picture of a lego standing behind dirty cardboard is really gorgeous.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2004

Its not the greatest image quality ever, sure, but its not like its an affront to the eyes or something...

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 1st February 2004

It's not horrible or anything...it just ain't that good.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 1st February 2004

My eyes feel like they were raped when they look at that picture.

Then you are nuts.

Rolleyes

That is a bit of an extreme reaction, I mean. :)

Erm

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 2nd February 2004

To be honest, I do like the larger one better. The smaller one is too plain and small and not the best image quality.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2004

I didn't say the smaller one is better, just that it's not exactly eye-hurtingly bad like OB1 is exaggerating it to be.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 2nd February 2004

It RAPES my EYES!!

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2004

Yes, yes, I'm sure it does. Now the nice van is here... no, the fact that it has padded walls doesn't mean anything...

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 2nd February 2004

How come the nice van never comes for me?!

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 2nd February 2004

ABF knows about it very well since it visits him quite frequently. :D

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 3rd February 2004

I love those nice jackets that they give you, but I can never find the sleeves.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 3rd February 2004

Quote:I love those nice jackets that they give you,

Quite fashionable, they are.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 12th November 2004

^BUMP^

Erm

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 12th November 2004

*punches Geno*

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 12th November 2004

*eats a waffle*

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 12th November 2004

*is punched* WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 1986-2004

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 13th November 2004

Man you're young.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - EdenMaster - 13th November 2004

*punches a waffle*

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 13th November 2004

I was just eating some peanut butter crunch cereal while waiting on the phone to talk with a bank rep, and when I finally got a hold of the rep I had a bunch of cereal in my mouth. It went something like this:

Me: *crunch crunch crunch*

Rep gets on the phone: Hello, how may I help you, sir?

Me: *thinking "crap"*, *covers mouth piece and crunches as fast as possible*

Me: *tries to talk with tons of peanut butter crunch balls in his mouth* Ah, I'm tyin to woo into two tranashuns...

Rep: ... Ok, do you know the exact amounts?

Me: holding mouthpiece again, finished eating*

Me: Uh yeah, blah blah*

*the rest of the conversation wasn't quite as funny.

Just though I'd share that.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 13th November 2004

EdenMaster Wrote:*punches a waffle*

Does this mean that someone has to eat me now?

Yeah, you heard me! Bite me, right here! *bends over backwards*

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 14th November 2004

[Image: ev006115213.jpg]