Tendo City
I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. (/showthread.php?tid=1550)

Pages: 1 2

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 29th January 2004

All of your opinions suck! Mine are so much better!

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 29th January 2004

Okay.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 29th January 2004

Ha, that opinion was stupid!

(Just ignore me. I do stupid things when I'm bored.)

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 29th January 2004

Okay. *ignores Geno and his pathetic attempts to get attention*

If I'm trying to get attention, I'm succeeding. Marginally, but succeeding nonetheless.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 29th January 2004

Hey as long as we have another regular board member.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 29th January 2004

Yeah.

Your opinions are all stupid!

Your opinions are so stupid, that when people see you walking down the street, they say, "Goddammit, that guy has some STUPID opinions!"

ABF has some really stupid opinions.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 29th January 2004

Yeah, he does.

Yeah.

Yeah.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 29th January 2004

No more than anyone else here...

My opinions are better than yours because I said they are and that makes them better because I'm better. *gets shot*

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Weltall - 29th January 2004

Wow, this is like every argument ABF has with me. Just... much more concise.

Quote:No more than anyone else here...

Yeah...yeah they are.

Just because you silly conservatives are like in a big group here do you think that.

Wow, I guess this really is starting to turn into a pointless argument. Mission accomplished.

It's not just politics, ABF...

We all have problems. Like yours in parroting Weltall all the time... :)

Oh yeah? Well your face is stupid!

Yours is stupider. It's in a perpetual scream, which is worse than a perpetual smile...

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Weltall - 29th January 2004

But the African-American Falcon (with yellow skin) looks like he's perpetually doped up. All those years and never losing the smile? You know there's a little pill popping going on there.

The name refers to the fact that the falcon logo of the Black Falcons is black. Well, half black and half silver... :)

A Black Falcon Wrote:The name refers to the fact that the falcon logo of the Black Falcons is black. Well, half black and half silver... :)
So that makes you... A Multiracial Falcon, then?

And did you WILLINGLY change your avatar? Muddled

No I did that...

I made it a long time ago but he never cared for it much.

Oh...

Well, I guess it fits after all.

He hasn't said anything about it yet... maybe he didn't notice?

Maybe he gets off on that sort of thing. He is a liberal, after all.

I can smell the love in the air.

Lovers

Ha ha. Very funny. I assume it's OB1 because I'm pretty sure that's who did it last time you did this...

Man, you're good! Did the post above where I admitted to changing your avatar give you that clue? Lol

I meant that the previous time it happened I thought it was you.

What previous time?

Or was it my previous avatar?

I changed your avatar with your permission. Remember that shitty 'ole avatar you used to use? *shudder*

I still think that avatar is fine. :)

But of course you would.

I still use it on some forums.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Geno - 30th January 2004

What a sucky opinion! It goes well with your sucky face!

And your mama's a whore!

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 30th January 2004

A Black Falcon Wrote:I still use it on some forums.

I'm not a bit surprised.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 30th January 2004

No, you wouldn't be.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 30th January 2004

I was surprised, though.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 31st January 2004

Thanks, I'm glad that you know that I wouldn't be, ABF. I know you can't tell the different between crap and gold, so it's not surprising to me that you like that old avatar. :D

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 31st January 2004

They are pretty similar... that one just doesn't have a shield and axe... but it has the better kind of helmet. :)

If I could choose the ideal Black Falcon avatar it'd be one with a shield (though the other kind, with the blue outline, not the lamer yellow outline like this one), sword, and the other (fits on head, covers chin) kind of helmet. :)

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 31st January 2004

Similar in that they're both legos, yes. But the quality difference between the pictures is huge. But of course you wouldn't be able to notice that.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - A Black Falcon - 31st January 2004

I'm talking about what they look like, which is the only real difference... well except for size; this one is larger.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 1st February 2004

One is a shitty picture, the other is not.

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - Great Rumbler - 1st February 2004

OB1's got a point...

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a pointless argument. - OB1 - 1st February 2004

Thanks.