Tendo City
WOW beta! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: WOW beta! (/showthread.php?tid=1547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

WOW beta! - OB1 - 4th February 2004

So remind me not to hire you. Lol Hahaha... aaahh...

WOW beta! - Great Rumbler - 4th February 2004

You can hire me! And then give me a high-paying executive job where I don't have to do anything all day except play videogames and then right before the company implodes we can cash out and become super-rich while everyone else gets nothing!! Bwahahahaha!!

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 4th February 2004

I wouldn't do something like that... :)

ABF would just drive everyone to insanity.

Hey! I know what we could do! We could set up ABF as our rival and use him to convince people to invest in our company!

And you (OB1) would drive them away by being constantly hostile. I mean, seriously, what happened to you? Its like (recently) you decided to stop acting sane and from now on just be as annoying and idiotic as possible, and its getting very old.

You've been acting even more idiotic and annoying than usual, so I fight back.

I have done nothing differently and you've come up with stupider and stupider reasons to be incredibly annoying. So I don't care about Bo Jackson. So? Why must you make like fifteen posts a day that are just his name? Now if you actually followed baseball and had a point about him as a player or something then it might be different, but you don't care and are just doing it to annoy me... and that's just one example of dozens recently where I do next to nothing and you react in an extreme or idiotic way... you are just trolling and I'm really tired of it.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/farcry/news_6087423.html

Wonder what really happened...

Believe it or not, I'm not mentioning Bo Jackson because I'm trying to annoy you. It has nothing to do with you.

Right, and the Captain Falcon sig wasn't there to annoy me either. Rolleyes

Wha? No, I just thought it was hilarious.

And then you proceeded to annoy me with it purely by accident...

Hey it's not my fault if you completely lack a sense of humor.

If you honestly think that... well you must not pay much attention here...

Some things are funny. The sig wasn't that bad. It's all the attacks that are... how every time I say anything you have to attack it, regardless of how innocuous it was...

You deserve every single bit and then some.

ABF attacked me for liking SC4. It made me very sad and depressed. :( *cries*

Yeah he sucks.

No I didn't... I said that SC4 was a fine game, I'm sure... I just attacked you for saying it was better than a series YOU HADN'T PLAYED!

But...but you were mean and said things that hurt my feelings!

Yeah death to ABF!

Woo! Death to ABF Party!

Hey! Death to ABF almost rhymes!

But you were being irrational, GR!

Go Joe!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D

Quote:But you were being irrational, GR!

You were being mean! Besides you said XGRA was at the top of your list of racing games and you haven't played it.

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 5th February 2004

GR, I meant my list of racing games I wanted to get... which should have been obvious given that I had just said something like 'I want Burnout 2 but it isn't on top of my list'... also on that list are XG1 for N64, Rush 2 for N64, and several others...

And sorry if I sounded mean, but while the SimCity series is a great, classic, series, Civilization is just ... special...

WOW beta! - OB1 - 5th February 2004

Like the special olympics?

WOW beta! - Great Rumbler - 5th February 2004

:D

Quote:but while the SimCity series is a great, classic, series, Civilization is just ... special...

Well that's the way I feel about Simcity.

Fine, but it is extremely foolish to argue your position, and you know it...

Oh, and I played SimCity well before I played Civ, so its not like its because I played it first... it is just that Civilization II is a nearly unparallelled achievement... but if you had played it, you'd certainly be entitled to your opinion.

I think you are dumb.

Case closed.

You act like this in a lot of threads and try to deny that you're acting like an idiot recently? I mean, if you had played these games it'd be different, but have you even played SimCity much?

And when we had a poll it split, with like one person who had played both games choosing SimCity and the rest choosing it because they hadn't played Civ...

I'm saying you're dumb because of the way you act.

I don't act dumb. If you take it that way it's your problem, not mine...

Erm

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 8th February 2004

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/lineage2thechaoticchronicle/screenindex.html

Lineage 2 is quite nice looking...

WOW beta! - Laser Link - 19th February 2004

Scuse me. I thought this was about WoW. I am quite looking forward to this game.

WOW beta! - alien space marine - 20th February 2004

every game has fucking High elves!

I am glad blizzard is not going to add the blood elves untill the exspansion.

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 20th February 2004

No High Elves as a playable race here...

And LL it would have been if OB1 wasn't an idiot.

WOW beta! - OB1 - 20th February 2004

You're the idiot, ABF. Always have been, always will be.

I'm so sad, OB1. Please forgive my stupidness.

WOW beta! - OB1 - 20th February 2004

Well... I'll try.

Get help. It's quite obvious you edited my post. And calling me an idiot for THIS thread is sheer lunacy. It's not my fault you don't fully appreciate how great Blizzard is!

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 21st February 2004

New shots...

[Image: ss151.jpg]
[Image: 534914_20040210_screen007.sized.jpg]
[Image: 534914_20040210_screen008.sized.jpg]
[Image: ss147.jpg]
[Image: 534914_20040210_screen002.sized.jpg]
[Image: 534914_20040210_screen004.sized.jpg]
Gnomes? :D
[Image: ss152.jpg]
[Image: ss149.jpg]

WOW beta! - OB1 - 23rd February 2004

A Black Falcon Wrote:Get help. It's quite obvious you edited my post. And calling me an idiot for THIS thread is sheer lunacy. It's not my fault you don't fully appreciate how great Blizzard is!

You're an idiot, ABF. You ruined your own damn thread because you couldn't stand that WoW has a subpar graphics engine.

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 23rd February 2004

You are so, so incredibly stupid here that it's kind of hard to imagine how you manage to not realize how dumb you are acting...

But if I must repeat myself for the millionth time.

-Art > Technical (in general not just here)

-WC/WoW Art = Really, Really Good

-WoW Art = Better than anything else I know of in the genre

-Thus WoW Graphics = Great

It's a simple line of thought and if you had a quarter of a brain you'd have realized five pages ago that that is what I mean and that it is an inarguable point. Oh sure you can argue about how good their art is but that is pure opinion and personal taste and has nothing to do with anything about anyone being "stupid" as you constantly claim. The fact that you continue to make a issue of personal taste (how much one likes Blizzard's artwork, which like it or not IS the central issue here no matter how much you pitifully attempt to deny it) something that involves stupidity and sount like you MEAN IT shows sheer idiocy on your part.

Oh and "think" before you respond, for once, it'd be a welcome change...

Great rebuttal as always, Brian! Haha, and you say you never resort to name-calling...

Yeah, says Mr. "I Insult every time I realize my arguements can't win"... compared to any insults I have for you you probably have at least ten or fifteen aimed my way, minimum.

Oh and I added a lot to that post. But the list of points (of my arguement in this thread) is the most important part.

-OB1 > ABF

-ABF < stupid

-Thus ABF = dumber than dumb

Quote:It's a simple line of thought and if you had a quarter of a brain you'd have realized five pages ago that that is what I mean and that it is an inarguable point. Oh sure you can argue about how good their art is but that is pure opinion and personal taste and has nothing to do with anything about anyone being "stupid" as you constantly claim. The fact that you continue to make a issue of personal taste (how much one likes Blizzard's artwork, which like it or not IS the central issue here no matter how much you pitifully attempt to deny it) something that involves stupidity and sount like you MEAN IT shows sheer idiocy on your part.

As I said.

And you still seem to be missing the fact that I've never said they have the most technically advanced engine, as I've said a hundred times in this thread and you claim to read but consistently ignore...