Tendo City
WOW beta! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: WOW beta! (/showthread.php?tid=1547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

WOW beta! - alien space marine - 28th January 2004

I just got signed up!Its very tough just getting your sign up in so much lag.

If i get picked I am gonna be either a human warlock or paladin knight and maybe a Gnome rogue!

WOW beta! - Great Rumbler - 28th January 2004

What?

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 28th January 2004

Yes sign up now. I did. NOW I SAY! For anyone with a tenth intrest in Blizzard or MMORPGs for free (well you have to test bugs and not mind bugs, but you don't pay... that is until it goes retail, when you will have to...)

I haven't missed an opportunity to try for a Blizz beta test since their first public beta with Starcraft, and the fact that I haven't gotten in any of them yet won't keep me from continuing to try... :)

Blizzards website has been so anal raped I wouldnt reccomend going there untill tommorow.Thousands of crazed fans tried to sign up all at once I barely got to page 2. Blizzard had made a emergecy update to keep their site from crashing.

WOW beta! - Weltall - 28th January 2004

Wow?

World of warcraft! Its MMORPG in the world of azeroth.

Heathen! Burn!

WOW beta! - Weltall - 28th January 2004

Azeroth?

Wtf is all this crazy talk? :(

Hmm, which characters... a Night Elf (is it beastmaster? Where you can ride a animal...), probably... maybe a human mage... some undead?

But realisticly, the chances of getting in are very slim. A lot of people sign up. :(

WOW beta! - Weltall - 29th January 2004

So since I won't bother, I don't need to worry that I'm missing out on something important?

WOW beta! - A Black Falcon - 29th January 2004

Are you trying to antagonize the Blizzard fans here as much as possible or something? Quit it!

Yep. It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm making it your problem.

WOW beta! - alien space marine - 29th January 2004

Weltall Wrote:Yep. It's three in the morning and I can't sleep. I'm making it your problem.

Die Infidel.

I am going to be a Paladin human for sure,I wonder how much it will cost to get a Horse? The NE have white Tigers and the druids can become animals

WOW beta! - EdenMaster - 29th January 2004

Oh goodie. An opportunity to pay money to sit online for hours at a time to play a marginally fun game against people even dorkier than I am.

Where do I sign up?

*sarcasm*

WOW beta! - Geno - 29th January 2004

...........................................wark.

http://www.blizzard.com/register/wowbetaAlt/

And EM, this is the BETA. Betas are free. They are pretty much anyone's only chance of ever playing a MMORPG for free... :)

WOW beta! - OB1 - 29th January 2004

I'm with you, EM. If most Blizz fans are like ABF here then I don't think it would be a whole lot of fun to play with them in a big MMORPG. :p

WOW beta! - Great Rumbler - 29th January 2004

MMORPGs based on existing series are average at best compared to the regular games in the series.

I'm not the only Blizz fan here...

And Blizz has never made an "average" original game. They have very high standards and release games with huge amounts of polish that others don't. WoW will be incredible, absolutely incredible. It is Blizzard.

WOW beta! - alien space marine - 29th January 2004

If it waisnt blizzard then it would suck! Blizzard has never had a single failure.
Blizzard WOW team is full of MMORPG dorks that know whats hot and whats not so I have confidence by their record that this game will deliver.

Besides they got pirate ships!

I don't think a MMORPG can be incredible.

http://www.worldofwar.net

I got chosen for WOW beta testing!

I wonder if you could sell the beta copy on eBay...

If you can sell a Y2K compliant straw, Justin Timberlake's half-eaten French toast, or a bunch of Mexican kids on eBay, I'm sure you can sell a beta copy there too.

In fact, even God uses eBay. He once had an auction up where He was selling the Earth. Bids went up to ten million dollars.

Really?

Go to WhattheHeck.com. They have a section dedicated to weird eBay auctions. You can buy anything from someone's soul to someone's virginity! Even have someone kick your ass! (You must pay for his flight expenses, meals, hotel cost, etc.)

Didn't someone sell a ghost in a jar on ebay before?

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I think someone here posted a link to it.

Some guy sold a tupperware container filled with Britteny Spear's flatulance...

Yeah. And I think I remember the ghost in the jar...

I seem to remember that to.

Morons ruining a good thread... if you really hate such a great looking game in every respect so much, go away and be quiet. Or make another thread, I don't care.

You contributed to it too, Mr. High-And-Mighty.

One post.

That's all I did.

Uh huh. You've posted like fifteen times in this thread insulting the game and then you try to destroy it with that massive article... get rid of it (put it elsewhere, whatever), or I will...

If you were trying to annoy me, congratulations, you succeeded.

Four times.

*marks another one*

So it's fine to annoy people just so that you can say that you annoyed them? :troll:

And trolls are bad.

Anyway...

This game looks so, so great...

http://www.worldofwar.net/characters/index.php

Who would you be? :) This has an exhaustive list. You can be more than one of course... I would want a Night Elf Hunter, a Human Mage, and an Undead Warrior for sure... but the Alliance is better than the Horde. :)

Well, okay, right now the Undead kind of are crushing everyone, but that's the Lich King's undead, not the Forsaken that are the playable ones in this game allied with the Horde. But one thing has kind of dissapointed me... I was hoping that the War3 uneasy friendship between Humans and Orcs could hold, especially in such trying times with very strong enemies out there in control of a lot of land... sad to see Blizz make them enemies again. I know it's more fun gameplay-wise, for sure, but I'm very interested in the story of Warcraft and the living races should realize that they still have to ally against some common foes, even with the Demons gone...

Sometimes. It's the premise of at least a dozen TV shows.

Now you know how it feels, ABF! You're the king of thread ruin...ators.

Now how about instead acting idiodic about games you don't know anything about you do something useful like finally reply to my post in the Wheel of Time thread... :)

Erm

I don't act like this, and I don't say things without knowing anything about the game for the sole purpose of really annoying people.

Yeah you just do it unintentionally.

At least I base my comments on reality.

And I don't? Hey just because your puny human brain can only comprehend one reality doesn't mean that the rest of us are the same.

Hilarious coming from the person here least likely to ever admit anyone else's opinion could ever be even remotely valid, even for them...