Tendo City
Merry Goddamn Christmas - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Merry Goddamn Christmas (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Merry Goddamn Christmas - MLB - 24th December 2003

Merry Christmas to all you crazy americans :D

Merry Goddamn Christmas - alien space marine - 24th December 2003

Happy hannuka you bitches!

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Great Rumbler - 24th December 2003

Merry-Happy-Joyous Christmas everyone!!

Merry Goddamn Christmas - -_____- - 24th December 2003

Happy Kwanza :shakeit:

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Weltall - 24th December 2003

Let's get so drunk we don't sober up 'till New Year's!

You know, it's really hard to get into the Chrismas spirit when it's like 70 degrees outside. I blame el nino.

Its fucking cold here.

It's been in the 20s and 30s for two weeks.

Then Christmas comes and it's 62 outside.

For the past week it has been around 60-70 degrees, but before then it was really cold, about 30-40 degrees. What's up with that?

I dunno but I'm sure ABF blames Republicans for it.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Dark Jaguar - 24th December 2003

The temp finally sunk down to Christmas freeze levels! Now I can love Christ properly!

Anyway, where's the snow? It's snowed one time so far down here, just as winter was finally getting cold about a month ago. Since then, nothing. Clouds showed up during the warm snap so we got frickin' RAIN instead. I see some clouds on the horizon, so maybe a MASSIVE BLIZZARD will swarm over us in all it's loverlyness, AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - A Black Falcon - 24th December 2003

It's typical Maine December weather -- 20s one day, 30s the next, 20s, occasionally 40s... it snowed twice and dumped a lot of snow on the ground, but warmed up and has rained several times and a lot of it melted... normal for December. Soon it should get cold permantly and stop warming up and raining. Which will be good... I like snow, not rain...

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Laser Link - 24th December 2003

According to Radio U it's snowing in Columbus, Ohio, but as far as I know that's the only place. It sure isn't even close to snowing here- we're talking 50 degrees. :(

lets have a black christmas this year.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - A Black Falcon - 24th December 2003

Yeah, it was 50 degrees and rained today... great weather for Christmas Eve. :(

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Darunia - 24th December 2003

Merry Christmas to Tendo City from his Imperial Majesty of All Goron Peoples, Darunia I !

Merry Goddamn Christmas - buckey_lasek - 25th December 2003

merry christmas everybody.

it rained here for the last 2 days but there is snow today.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Great Rumbler - 25th December 2003

I had a very good Christmas this year, not that past ones haven't been great, but this one was slighly a cut above the rest. Why you ask? I think the attached image speaks for itself.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Fittisize - 25th December 2003

Tsk tsk. Too spoiled.

I got a ping pong table, that's pretty cool.

And argh! It's like, only barely freezing out! And it's been like that for about a week now. Whatever happened to the -20 to -30 (celsious, of course) temperatures of old? This really sucks, 'cause some of the outdoor rinks around town have begun to get a little sloshy. ....Hey wait why do I care? I got a broken wrist, I can't even play hockey anyways.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Weltall - 25th December 2003

I got a keyboard (musical, not computer), a set of oil paints, and a bling-bling gold ring.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Dark Lord Neo - 25th December 2003

what i got
Rolling Stones Four Flicks(DVD)
A Clockwork Orange(DVD)
Futurama Volume 2(DVD)
U2 -Best of 1990-2000(CD)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Soundtrack
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2)
Life of Pi (book)
One of Micheal Palin's Travel Books
An X-Box COntroller S
Some Nike T-Shirts

Merry Goddamn Christmas - OB1 - 25th December 2003

*waits for ABF to come in and talk about how crappy everyone's presents are*

:p

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Weltall - 25th December 2003

Or how he'll take it that a conservative enjoys artistic endeavors.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - A Black Falcon - 25th December 2003

What? I'm a liberal and don't like to do art, and probably got the worst presents so far of everyone here...

And I got sick or something again today, so I can complain plenty about myself. :evil:

Merry Goddamn Christmas - Laser Link - 27th December 2003

Being sick at Christmas is no fun. I'm sick too. It always seems to happen.

I got a gold ring too Weltall, but mine is the One Ring. Or at least a cheap plastic knockoff that came in my LotR Risk game. :D But now I can run around the house holding my precious.

Other cool stuff my family gave me:
A couple Linux books, but if there is a lot of duplicate info I might return one and get an OpenGL game programming book. I learned all my other OpenGL stuff from online tutorials and a borrowed book from a friend.

A couple games including Mario and Luigi and Viewtiiful Joe. And now I also have my Zelda disk on the way from Redmond!

Cool <a href="http://www.thinkgeek.com">ThinkGeek</a> swag, like a ductape wallet, 2 shirts, and some bumper stickers for my junk heap car!

And one of the coolest things my family surprised me with is a 3 foot long map of Middle Earth. It's colored gold and looks just like something you would see in the movies.

Merry Goddamn Christmas - A Black Falcon - 29th December 2003

Ohhh... great time to take a trip and see our relatives, when I'm the sickest I've been in like seven or eight years... yeah, I still feel bad. Not quite as bad, but I still don't feel great and have a awful runny nose... now runny noses going on for a while for me is normal, but not the rest of this stuff. And it's been four days now... I have not been having a very good time.

Anyway, that's where I've been.

Oh yeah, and to top it off when I left I forgot my GC power cable so we could only play N64...