Tendo City
CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden (/showthread.php?tid=138)

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - Weltall - 21st January 2003

We're playing for points, again.

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - Nick Burns - 22nd January 2003

sweet, I love this game!

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - WhiteFleck - 22nd January 2003

RAAAAAAAAAGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - WhiteFleck - 24th January 2003

Tada!

...is anyone actually playing?

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 24th January 2003

Ninja Gaiden is too hard...

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 25th January 2003

Ninja Gaiden is hard. Even so, people should ENTER! Please! This Classic Gaming this won't last much longer (again) if NO ONE ENTERS!

I had 50,000 and hadn't died in that stage here... then I did pretty far into it... then I fell into that stupid pit TWICE to get game over! :( Stupid game!

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 27th January 2003

Frusterating game! I did a little better this time...

Of course this would be more fun if there were actually other people to compete against except WhiteFleck here... :(

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - Weltall - 29th January 2003

Weeeooooh!

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 29th January 2003

Oh great... I'm still struggling to get up to 100,000 and you add another 25,000 on to it... its not my fault that I haven't played Ninja Gaiden very much before! And its HARD! Stupid game... it requires memorization of pretty much the whole game to win... :(

Oh... in this screenshot I die in half a second when he lands on me.

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - Weltall - 29th January 2003

I'll give you a hint: The best way to get a good score in this game is to never use your special attacks. The extra special attack points you have left over at the end of the levels are worth tons of points. That's why my score was higher than Fleckies, despite him being a whole level ahead :)

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2003

I just got 96,000 in level 3-2... but didn't get the screenshot saved. :(

It doesn't matter anyway... its not high enough. At least it was higher... actually 14,000 higher than my last game, where I got just a tiny bit farther. Maybe saving those weapon points did help... :)

Anyway, this game is insanely frusterating! I don't know why I keep trying... its so hard and annoying... but I do. If this lasts long enough I might even come somewhere close to that score... but then you'd just get a higher one. Oh well...

Oh, and if people (Read: Nick Burns) really "love" this game, they'd enter the contest. More contestants lead to more fun...

Here's a score close to that one.. level 3-2 is so hard! And then that boss in 3-3... ARGH!

I HATE the level 3 boss! He is so hard and frusterating! And the last jump before the boss in level 3... I've died on that last stupid jump WAY too many times... :(

Anyway, I finally broke 100,000! Even if I did fail AGAIN at that stupid boss... twice in a row (I died at him on my 2nd and 3rd lives...)...

CGC #2 - Ninja Gaiden - A Black Falcon - 3rd February 2003

YES!!!! I Beat that stupid boss! I managed to get through level 3-2... only losing 1 hp... so I had almost full health for the boss. When I beat him I had one hitpoint left... he's hard! But it was my last life, and that first gunner in 4-1 killed me by knocking me into the pit. :(

Hey, I'm in first now... it took a lot of trying, but I finally got the top posted score. By 2,000 points. Not much, but... :)