Tendo City
Okay, ENOUGH! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Okay, ENOUGH! (/showthread.php?tid=1355)

Okay, ENOUGH! - A Black Falcon - 2nd December 2003

Get rid of the stupid things. Both of you! :)

Else this stays. Or maybe I could find something bigger...

Okay, ENOUGH! - Dark Jaguar - 2nd December 2003

I'm staying out of this...

But you started it!

How so?

Umm, your sig, obviously... you know, how OB1 got so annoyed that you refused to get rid of it that he put that PA comic in his sig which stretches the forum and takes up like a screen (well not a whole screen but a lot of one)... and that annoys me. I'm hoping that if you get rid of yours he'll get rid of his... then I'll get rid of this absurdly long sig. :D

But the only time he even brought it up was when he changed it. Besides, all I did was have a small comic in my sig. In any case, I'm staying out of it. OB1 can't suddenly define the terms of this like I'm somehow obligated to do something. So, I'll stay out of it and wait for you two to resolve it on your own.

Um, DJ, you STILL don't get it?

Uh, have you missed how since the very first day you put that comic in your sig OB1 has complained and said it was annoying to have to read it over and over and over? You must have, he said it many times...

All I have to do with this is that his thread-stretching annoys me. You, however, are why he originally put that comic in his sig...

This thread is for both of you.

Okay, ENOUGH! - EdenMaster - 3rd December 2003

Eek

The insane largeness of ABFS sig (and unfunny) comic is too much! DJ, OB1, do like normal people and put hilarious quotes or (SMALL!) pictures in your sigs!!!

Okay, ENOUGH! - OB1 - 3rd December 2003

Haha! Let's have a contest to see who can make TC the most unreadable for GR!

Okay, ENOUGH! - A Black Falcon - 3rd December 2003

Some stuff in that strip is funny, but only if you read the comic and get the context...

Hmm, good idea OB1... but what else could we do?

Let's start using big attached files in our sigs. That seems to make things especially slow for GR. :D

And which comic are you talking about?

Okay, ENOUGH! - The Former DMiller - 3rd December 2003

It's nice that every thread I go to is now 10x longer than it was before this sig war. I hope you all die. :cuss:

Okay, ENOUGH! - EdenMaster - 3rd December 2003

Argh, you guys don't get it! Putting a huge picture in your sig to get someone else to remove theirs is like trying to put out a fire with a can of gasoline!

Just remove them, already!

Okay, ENOUGH! - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd December 2003

Count me in, dudes!

I am the annihilator, and you will follow my golden ratio!

[Image: meronbig.gif]

Funny comic, SJ... :)

Quote:And which comic are you talking about?

Huh? Me? I'm obviously talking about the comic in my sig that EM said wasn't funny... I happen to think that there is some funny stuff in there, but if you don't read the strip you wouldn't get it. As I said.

Hey... what about THIS as my sig image? :D

Oh... how about this: we all get rid of the comics from our sigs, or I try to do it for you in the admin panel. :)

Er, the pic. Absurdly large, and it's an attachment so GR would have to load it every single thread... perfect! :D

Okay, ENOUGH! - Great Rumbler - 3rd December 2003

You forget! I have teh power of teh admin! *systematically purges everyone's posts of bandwidth-muching comics*

Much better.

Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with me just attaching a file to one of my posts...

But yes, it is much better now. :)

This is the Black Falcon's Fortress. It's my favorite Lego castle... sure, others are more fancy and bigger and have more gadgets and stuff, but this is classic and great looking... just the perfect castle.

Quote:Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with me just attaching a file to one of my posts...

It is when it's something stupid...like a gigantic pic of a box of legos!

*Gives GR a standing ovation*

I could get a bigger sig, but I'm too lazy.

Do that again and I'll be really annoyed... it's not like one image hurts you so much!

And OB1, NO STUPID SIG COMICS!

I had to delete that one...

Okay, ENOUGH! - Great Rumbler - 4th December 2003

Quote:Do that again and I'll be really annoyed... it's not like one image hurts you so much!

Alright, fine! I'll leave it...ya fat baby!

Okay, ENOUGH! - A Black Falcon - 4th December 2003

:D