Tendo City
Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? (/showthread.php?tid=1326)

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - UltraMarioMan - 21st November 2003

I'm short on cash at the moment. Rather they completely blowing my game budget on one new GC game I figure I'd get a couple cheap PS1 games from EB. (Those idiots gave me 15$ for a Tomb Raider game worth like 3$ *chuckle*)

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Great Rumbler - 21st November 2003

While I'm not a rabit Sony fan, I do have a large collection of good PS1 games.

FF7, 8, 9
FF Tactics
Star Ocean 2
Tales of Destiny
Front Mission 3
Valkyrie Profile
Both of the Lunar games
Incredible Crisis [very funny game]
Xenogears
Breath of Fire 3,4
Grandia
Metal Slug X

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - A Black Falcon - 21st November 2003

Er... Lunar is good. :) Castlevania SotN too... Legend of Mana, the Mega Man X4-6 games, FF Tactics...

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Fittisize - 21st November 2003

The only PS1 game I actually gave a damn for was Chrono Cross.

Best game ever, especially if you've played Chrono Trigger.

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Sacred Jellybean - 21st November 2003

Silent Hill.

(I BEAT WELTAII TO THE PUNCH!!)

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - UltraMarioMan - 21st November 2003

You know I better tell you what PS1 games I own...
Resident Evil 3
Silent Hill (Looks at Sacred Jellybean)
Dino Crisis
Chrono Cross (Looks at Fittisize)
Lunar 1
Xenogears
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy 9

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - alien space marine - 21st November 2003

I used to be a fledging sony fan boy under Welty , But now I cant even stand my ps2, If it werent for FFX2 I would probaily sell it.

Lunar and Lunar2.
Rock old school!

FFIX is great!

I heard alot of good about Crono Cross.

But might I suggest that you trade if not already old games for new ones, It might save you from stretching your budget.

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Weltall - 21st November 2003

My own personal recommendations SINCE HE ASKED ME.

:love:

As Beano said, Silent Hill DEFINITELY.

After that,
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Star Ocean: The Second Story
  • Tales of Destiny (1, not 2)
  • Breath of Fire III (not IV)
  • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  • Gran Turismo (1, not 2)
  • Metal Gear Solid

When you're done with those, you might check out the other two FF games.

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Great Rumbler - 21st November 2003

Breath of Fire 4 was a good game, although not as good as the third one.

Weltall you used to be a rabid Sony fanboy tell me some good PS1 games? - Dark Jaguar - 22nd November 2003

I'd wait on MGS, since the remake's coming out.