Tendo City
What the World Series could have been like... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: What the World Series could have been like... (/showthread.php?tid=1231)

What the World Series could have been like... - Laser Link - 20th October 2003

Jim Caple is TEH FUNNY MAN!!1!1!

I can't wait for the rest of the series. Something tells me it will go 7, but I think the Red Sox will pull it out since Caple is a Boston fan.

What the World Series could have been like... - A Black Falcon - 21st October 2003

That's great! Really funny... :D

And the Red Sox would have won anyway. :)

What the World Series could have been like... - The Former DMiller - 21st October 2003

Jim Caple is one of my favorite columnists at ESPN.com, and this one just supports my liking of him. Cool

What the World Series could have been like... - Darunia - 21st October 2003

The Red Sox should've won anyway. They sure deserved it.

What the World Series could have been like... - Fittisize - 21st October 2003

No they didn't...the Yankees were the better team. Therefore they deserved it.

What the World Series could have been like... - A Black Falcon - 22nd October 2003

Not by much... not by much at all. The Yankees and Red Sox played 26 games against each other this season (that, by the way, is a new Major League record)... and the Yankees won 14 and the Sox 12. And the Yanks only have that because of how Grady Little blew game 7...

What the World Series could have been like... - LukeIsTerrified - 23rd October 2003

All these "What the World Series SHOULD have been!" idiots are starting to annoy me. The Red Sox and Cubs choked. Get over it.

What the World Series could have been like... - A Black Falcon - 23rd October 2003

:hammer:

What the World Series could have been like... - Fittisize - 23rd October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by LukeIsTerrified
All these "What the World Series SHOULD have been!" idiots are starting to annoy me. The Red Sox and Cubs choked. Get over it.
^
|
|
Exactly.

What the World Series could have been like... - Laser Link - 23rd October 2003

It is called funny stuff. Read. Enjoy the sarcasm (or do you only like your own sarcasm?). Laugh. Become a better, less-uptight person. Isn't life beautiful?

What the World Series could have been like... - LukeIsTerrified - 23rd October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Laser Link
It is called funny stuff. Read. Enjoy the sarcasm (or do you only like your own sarcasm?). Laugh. Become a better, less-uptight person. Isn't life beautiful?

That made me laugh.

What the World Series could have been like... - Darunia - 23rd October 2003

*Declares Formal State of War on Luke; Fittisize*

The New York Yankees suck. I'm glad that the Marlins are ahead a game so far.

What the World Series could have been like... - Fittisize - 23rd October 2003

I sure am not. The Marlins owner is a piece of shit.

What the World Series could have been like... - A Black Falcon - 24th October 2003

Yes, he is. That's why I hate the fact that someone has to win this series...

What the World Series could have been like... - The Former DMiller - 24th October 2003

Is it too late to get the player's union to call a strike?

What the World Series could have been like... - A Black Falcon - 24th October 2003

Unfortunately... :(

Seriously, and I thought last years' WS with the Angels, a team I also dislike, winning, was bad... this time both options stink!

What the World Series could have been like... - Laser Link - 25th October 2003

Well I'm glad you got some humour from this, OtherLuke. I even spelled it your way.

And I guess it is a good thing the Cubs and BoSox didn't play, because I still have some things I'd like to get done here before Jesus comes back and the world ends.