Tendo City
Best Disney Animated Films... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Best Disney Animated Films... (/showthread.php?tid=1097)

Best Disney Animated Films... - Darunia - 25th September 2003

Wish I could've added more fields. I really like the old Robin Hood, Aladdin, and the Emperor's New Groove. Cinderella is awesome, and I loathe the Jungle Book.

Best Disney Animated Films... - OB1 - 25th September 2003

You're crazy.

Best Disney Animated Films... - A Black Falcon - 25th September 2003

Robin Hood was great! I loved that one too... Aladdin is very good too. Emperor's New Groove? Yeah, I liked that one... I liked most of them actuallym but those are all definitely good.

The 'worst' ones? Tarzan wasn't too good... and Jungle Book? Haven't seen it, actually, but from what I have seen it looks so stupid... I don't think I want to see it. Looks bad.

Best Disney Animated Films... - OB1 - 25th September 2003

Robin Hood is good, but not the other ones he mentioned. And the Jungle Book is great!

Best Disney Animated Films... - A Black Falcon - 25th September 2003

What? Aladdin is great!

Best Disney Animated Films... - buckey_lasek - 25th September 2003

it's between aladdin and emperor's new grove, but i have to choose aladdin.

Best Disney Animated Films... - Dark Jaguar - 25th September 2003

Excuse me sir, but you have thrown off the Emperor's groove. *tosses old man out window*

Best Disney Animated Films... - alien space marine - 26th September 2003

The best Disney movie ever was the Jungle book live action adventure, No stupid kids, It was funny and witty,Action packed.
Only disney movie to have real violence, I thought the story was way better inspired then the animated one.No singing and dancing and humour is actually funny.

Animals dont talk atleast in not english, They speak bear and cat language.

Mongalie was a strong agile person not this stubby runt kid, He defeated a giant Anaconda , He became a literal beast master.

Best Disney Animated Films... - OB1 - 26th September 2003

You kids are crazy. The old Disney ones are the best! Walt forever!

Best Disney Animated Films... - A Black Falcon - 26th September 2003

'kids'? But you aren't exactly so much older... :)

I am in my mind. :p

Best Disney Animated Films... - Great Rumbler - 26th September 2003

The Emporer's New Groove was really funny, but I just have to go with Alladin. It was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.

I can't believe you guys aren't voting for Sleeping Beauty or Snow White.

You should be ashamed of yourselves! Walt Disney must be rolling around in his grave right now!

Best Disney Animated Films... - Darunia - 26th September 2003

Only disney movie to have real violence,

I see we're unfamiliar with Pirates of the Caribbean

You should be ashamed of yourselves! Walt Disney must be rolling around in his grave right now!

He's rolling OVER (not around) in his grave because the original ones he made are still durable and popular? I doubt that. He'd be glad that the 60 & 70 year-old ones he crafted are still so popular, says I.

Jungle Book: Worst. Disney movie. Ever.

Best Disney Animated Films... - A Black Falcon - 26th September 2003

I voted for Sleeping Beauty... first saw it (in a theater, in Europe) when I was seven and I liked it a lot... :)

As for the modern ones, I'd probably say Aladdin. With Lion King second.

Best Disney Animated Films... - Darunia - 26th September 2003

Lion King sucks. Sleeping Beauty was an awesome stroke from Disney. Aladdin also one of the best.

Quote:He's rolling OVER (not around) in his grave because the original ones he made are still durable and popular? I doubt that. He'd be glad that the 60 & 70 year-old ones he crafted are still so popular, says I.

Jungle Book: Worst. Disney movie. Ever.

Not he's rolling around. He has a big-ass coffin!

Best Disney Animated Films... - Sacred Jellybean - 26th September 2003

It seems that I and the other one who voted for the Lion King are the only ones with any taste 'round this joint.

'Can't say I'm surprised, though. :p

You're as crazy as a jelly bean!

Best Disney Animated Films... - alien space marine - 26th September 2003

Lion king was the best animated after Alladin.

As for pirates of the Caribean , I saw it and forgot it was a disney movie! LOL!
But the Jungle Book live action was still my favorite, It may not have had Johnny Deph but it had docter Grant .Instead of Undead they had evil gold stealing Monkeys.

You mean that crappy Jason Scott Lee flick?

Best Disney Animated Films... - -_____- - 26th September 2003

*gasp* MY SPINACH PUFFS!

Best Disney Animated Films... - buckey_lasek - 26th September 2003

lion king is a great movie too.

Best Disney Animated Films... - buckey_lasek - 26th September 2003

"so, who's in my chair?" "i know, i know, it's ezma right? ezma, ezma's in your chair"

Best Disney Animated Films... - Darunia - 27th September 2003

Lion King was awful. I can't stand it. Aladdin was far better than the Lion King, and we all seem to agree, as it's blasted that shitty film in the polls!!

Best Disney Animated Films... - A Black Falcon - 27th September 2003

You DO know that Lion King is Disney's highest ever grossing animated film, right?

Best Disney Animated Films... - Darunia - 27th September 2003

Yes I do. So, what are you saying, 50 million assholes can't be wrong? Classic Trek was one of the lowest-ratings-grossing shows ever, so I guess it must suck in comparison to, oh, Ally McBeal, which out-rated it, yes?