Tendo City
The NEW Virginity thread - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Den of the Philociraptor (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The NEW Virginity thread (/showthread.php?tid=102)

Pages: 1 2

The NEW Virginity thread - EdenMaster - 14th January 2003

Now remember how the legendary Virginity thread worked. We don't really talk about virginity, more like everything but. Also, the topic is required to drastically change about every 5 or so posts. GO!

The NEW Virginity thread - Private Hudson - 14th January 2003

I'm still truckin' along.

The NEW Virginity thread - Weltall - 14th January 2003

Man I hope the Raiders lose this weekend.

The NEW Virginity thread - Sacred Jellybean - 15th January 2003

And besides you're probably holding hands with some skinny pretty girl that likes to talk about bands and all I wanna do is ride bikes with you and stay up late and watch cartoons.

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Lord Neo - 18th January 2003

War sucks

The NEW Virginity thread - Weltall - 18th January 2003

I like the new Tendo City 4.0 design.

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Lord Neo - 18th January 2003

THis first TC Black was better

The NEW Virginity thread - Moiraine - 19th January 2003

This version isn't so bad.

The NEW Virginity thread - Great Rumbler - 19th January 2003

I wonder what The_Biggah would think...

*screen wavers*

The_Biggah: I think it sucks!! And do you know why? Becuase it has to do with Nintendo! And everyone who is smart knows that Nintendo is stupid and have no idea what they are doing and the Gamecube sucks, becuase it doesn't have Halo! If I was a hundred foot beast I would swim across the ocean and stop all over Nintendo's headquarters, but since I'm only average size I'll just have to settle with smashing a Gamecube!!! *proceeds to curse like a sailor and smash a GC* :cuss:

GC goes into Human Elimination Mode :evilcube:

The_Biggah: Holy mother of pearl!!! Eek

*screen wavers*

Hmm...not exactly what I was expecting. I wonder if I should maybe call an ambulance or something...

The NEW Virginity thread - Great Rumbler - 31st January 2003

*uses his amazing powers of thread bumping to bump the thread to the top of the page*

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 31st January 2003

I am sorry Great Rumbler, but the "Uh-Oh" thread has officially become the virginity thread's replacement. It killed it and asexually reproduced on it's grave! The name of the thread is funnier too :D.

The NEW Virginity thread - A Black Falcon - 31st January 2003

I think they can't cope with the fact that that one has a serious topic...

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 31st January 2003

What's so funny about "Uh-oh"?

Its not... and that makes it a much more worthwile thread to post in than this one...

The NEW Virginity thread - geoboy - 31st January 2003

My biscuit fell on the floor! *cries*

Mmmmm...spam Spam

The NEW Virginity thread - Weltall - 31st January 2003

"Uh oh" isn't funny at all. But when I look forward to blowing over an hour typing up a response to ABF's liberal rhetoric, that makes it FUN.

Coming up with replies to your long posts full of conservative ... opinions... that are completely wrong is mostly fun.. well, until it gets tedious repeating myself and not getting anywhere... but oh well. That's what political debate is about.

The NEW Virginity thread - lazyfatbum - 2nd February 2003

If I masturbate hard enough I can pee blood.

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 2nd February 2003

It's funny because it was called "uh oh" for one reason, but it's changed meaning. You can't see why a thread titled "uh-oh" containing about 300 serious and controversial debates is funny?

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 3rd February 2003

Here's a thing I noticed. In the last version of TC, all the forums were in order based on popularity, highest post count being at the top, and no matter what happened, it was always the same. However, SOMEONE is keeping the emulation forum above the debate forum, even though it's quite clear that the debate forum has more posts and deserves to 1-up it. We must stand for tradition, or something! Discuss...

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 3rd February 2003

Make me.

Just did :D

You did!

Chuckle

The NEW Virginity thread - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd February 2003

Ding dong, mmkay.

Why is OB1 my "Mister"?

Hahahaha... oh man... I did that while I was half asleep last night and didn't notice the typo. Let me fix that.

The NEW Virginity thread - Great Rumbler - 3rd February 2003

Bow before my awesome powers of posting things that don't make any sense and even if you did understand what they said you'd probably explode from boredom becuase they are full of nonsensicle things that are extremely boring to look at and becuase I made a pact with Bill Gates to use them to kill all people who don't buy his products that don't really work right and cost huge amounts of money!!

Yes, that was all one sentence...

The NEW Virginity thread - Darunia - 9th February 2003

*Declares formal state of war on Virginity Thread*

Hows that for random?

The NEW Virginity thread - Moiraine - 11th February 2003

How bout more like stupid than random. Wow our lil goron is gonna be a edumacated creature O_O

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 11th February 2003

Wow, Moirane is here. She like, never posts. Like, omigod!

The NEW Virginity thread - Sacred Jellybean - 11th February 2003

My god, OB1, must all your signatures be animated and obnoxious? This one's the worst by far, since its so huge.

It's not too big. If you've got a problem with it let's take it outside!!!

The NEW Virginity thread - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2003

It is big... but not absurdly so, compared to the ridiculously big sigs (I've seen some a SCREEN long...) at some other forums..

Oh shut up, it's not that big. I never have sigs up for more than a week, anyhow.

The NEW Virginity thread - A Black Falcon - 12th February 2003

Um, I said it wasn't especially huge so why act like I said it was? Confused

I like keeping my sig the same... except for occasional updates to the list, but not that often. Why change it when its fine the way it is?

The NEW Virginity thread - Sacred Jellybean - 12th February 2003

It's big and damned obnoxious and you know it.

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 12th February 2003

What's obnoxious is your stupid-ass low-quality I Am Weasel avatar! Guess what? The show sucked even when it was popular! Cow and Chicken was a complete Ren & Stimpy rip-off, and I Am Weasel was an even worse spin-off of that crappy show!

:shake: :shake: SO :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: SUCK :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: IT!!!!!!!! :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake::shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake::shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 12th February 2003

And just in case you didn't get it, I'm only fooling with you.

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 12th February 2003

Yes of course but I still must point out that that is from Cow and Chicken! Red guy was invented there and only cameoed on the weasel show, and for another matter, Cow and Chicken is OBVIOUSLY a Ren and STimpy rip off, and in many respects not as good, but it's still pretty funny!

The NEW Virginity thread - EdenMaster - 12th February 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
It is big... but not absurdly so, compared to the ridiculously big sigs (I've seen some a SCREEN long...) at some other forums..

Ahh...who here remembers Hugesig? Twas truly a great creation. It started as The Earthworker Race, but gradually Pikmin, Shiggy, Colin Mochrie, A Black Mage, and various other stuff. It was truly a great signature...it would have been perfect if people liked it :D

The NEW Virginity thread - A Black Falcon - 12th February 2003

Oh yeah, that... now THATS a sig I don't want to see around here anytime, soon or otherwise... long sigs are annoying!

You're all insane... Cow & Chicken > Ren & Stimpy. You're only letting nostalgia get to you. The Red Guy is funnier than Stimpy any day of the week.

BTW- OBQuiet: I'm well aware of what a joke is! Jeez! What's wrong with you?? Why must you be so doubtful of my good judgment towards playful jest? Are you some kind of fucking idiot?!?

My God. Rolleyes

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 13th February 2003

Maybe I am... Maybe however I realize one weakness Cow and Chicken has that Ren and Stimpy defeated easily. Cow and Chicken has a frickin' SETTING! That's a HORRIBLE way to go about an insane themed show. They actually LIVE somewhere, where they go BACK to, over and over again, and a school they keep visiting, and people they know as friends! DANG IT! On the other hand Ren and Stimpy were wherever they happened to be, which was never the same place, unless it was. A "setting" was a very unusual concept! They also weren't always students or something, and always were something completely weird and other.

You know, Ripping Friends is also a very amusing show, but it too suffers this weakness. They are ALWAYS super heros living in an actual place that stays the same! Sure it's got that classic insane humor (I love when the camera zooms in on one of their SUPER SMILES of JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY with the EAR and the LISTENING OF LIIISTEN STRAIN, harder, MORE, LISTEN IN THE BETTER OF HEARING IT, NGAAAAAAAAAAARRN, NOW IT!), but it's got a permanent setting, which is the flaw.

They need to get that guy the rights to Ren and Stimpy back from Nick (they aren't using them, they would make more money selling those rights with how much they show that show) so he can be FORCED TO FOREVER MAKE MORE EPISODES!

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 13th February 2003

The only funny thing about Cow and Chicken was how unfunny it was. That pale imitation doesn't hold a candle to Ren & Stimpy.

The NEW Virginity thread - Great Rumbler - 16th February 2003

The Ren and Stimpy comic books were funny, unfortunately I never got Nick so I could watch Ren and Stimpy. *goes back to watching Johhny Bravo*

The NEW Virginity thread - Dark Jaguar - 16th February 2003

OB1, you're just too fancy for your own good.

*becomes fancy*

Me: I say, Nigel, what is all this "Cow and Chicken" rot?

Nigel: I really can't say.

Me: I must be a smashing good time! *sips tea*

Nigel: Quite, quite.

Me: Pip pip cheerio and all that rot, Nigel.

Just then! Ninjas attack!!

The NEW Virginity thread - OB1 - 16th February 2003

Ninjas on fire!!

And yes DJ, I am too fancy. *struts his stuff*

Yes! Fear the flaming ninjas and their firey vengance!! ...*sips tea8