Tendo City
I'm going to New York City!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I'm going to New York City!! (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Pages: 1 2

I'm going to New York City!! - Darunia - 29th May 2003

New York was cool...really big. Last time I went there, though, we posed for a picture with the WTC behind us.

I'm going to New York City!! - Great Rumbler - 5th June 2003

Well, I'm finally back from 3 days in New York City. It was a very rushed tour of the city, but it was great going there.

I'm going to New York City!! - OB1 - 5th June 2003

Hey that's cool, I'd love to visit NYC one day. I've only been to upstate New York, where my dad grew up.

I'm going to New York City!! - Laser Link - 5th June 2003

I'm glad you survived to tell us all about it! And glad you enjoyed it. :)

I'm going to New York City!! - Great Rumbler - 6th June 2003

Our group went to most of the famous places in NYC. We went to Times Square, the Empire State Building, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, 5th Avenue, a Broadway play, Strawberry Field, and the UN Building. We flew in to Newark early Tuesday morning and flew back to DFW Thursday night. Everyone who went had a really great time and I was glad that I got to go. I really hope I can go back sometime where I can take more time to see the sites.

I'm going to New York City!! - Darunia - 6th June 2003

No statue of liberty...?

I'm going to New York City!! - A Black Falcon - 6th June 2003

You can go to the island but not into the statue. I'm not sure about the base museum...

When I went there, we didn't go up... lines were too long. We did go into the muesum part (the huge base is a fairly large museum...), though. It was cool...

I'd just like to let you guys know that tomorrow I'm leaving for Branson with my family and I'll be gone until Saturday of next week. I'm still trying to catch up on that missed sleep...

I'm going to New York City!! - Darunia - 6th June 2003

Same, here, ABF...we went into the gift shop (lol) but not into the statue due to lines. Oh well.

Aloha, GR...Branson...? Why the hell would you want to go there...

We went to Liberty Island, but we didn't leave the ferry and no one can go to the top of the Statue of Liberty since Sept. 11.

It was my parents' idea to go to Branson. It's pretty much a tourist trap, but there quite a few things to do there.

I'm going to New York City!! - Darunia - 7th June 2003

No one can go up the tower any more, ever...?

I'm going to New York City!! - Great Rumbler - 14th June 2003

I've come to the conclusion that Branson isn't so much a town as it a large collection of hotels, miniature golf course, go-cart tracks, restaurants, and live shows, with a few other various places of interest to tourists. No one actually lives in Branson, this mainly due to the fact that no one would want to.

Anyway, I'M BACK!! As if it wasn't painfully obvious. Branson was actually a cool town to visit