Tendo City
You guys are biased - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: You guys are biased (/showthread.php?tid=580)

Pages: 1 2

You guys are biased - A Black Falcon - 27th April 2003

It shows whose birthdays it is on the bottom of the forum list page.

You guys are biased - OB1 - 27th April 2003

Bavaria is an imaginary place. Actually most of Europe is imaginary. It's just a huge conspiracy.

Remember that I lived there, buddy! The only countries that actually exist in Europe are Croatia, England, Hungary (yes, Hungary), and Slovenia. I kid you not.

But... I've been to other countries than that in Europe... what about Austria? Was that just a huge conspiracy?

That was all in your mind. They drugged you before you left Slovenia.

You guys are biased - Dark Jaguar - 27th April 2003

Maybe that part would still be alive if you didn't have to get a lung removed due to smoking OB1.

Ah... so that's what they did...

So why Hungary and not Austria or Romania?

Ask the Keebler elves. They're behind it all.

Ah... they have to use those "Magic" ovens for something, and I guess its mind control...

You guys are biased - Geno - 28th April 2003

Quote:You guys are biased

I'm not biased, and anyone who says I am is WRONG!!!

(For those who can't tell, that was a joke.)

You guys are biased - OB1 - 28th April 2003

You lie!

You guys are biased - Geno - 29th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
You lie!

I don't lie! Just because I think my opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees is a stupid shitfaced cock sucking ass banging dimwitted redneck whore who lives in their parents' garage and eats termites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner *whew* doesn't mean I'm biased! How dare you think such a thing, you must be a stupid shitfaced cock sucking ass banging dimwitted redneck whore who lives in their parents' garage and eats termites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for thinking that!

..................why is everyone staring at me like that? I was just kidding. Uh... *runs*

(Disclaimer: I really was just kidding, so don't be offended by that. I hate people who act like that and couldn't help but make fun of them.)

You guys are biased - CartoonDevil - 29th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Geno
I don't lie! Just because I think my opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees is a stupid shitfaced cock sucking ass banging dimwitted redneck whore who lives in their parents' garage and eats termites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner *whew* doesn't mean I'm biased! How dare you think such a thing, you must be a stupid shitfaced cock sucking ass banging dimwitted redneck whore who lives in their parents' garage and eats termites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for thinking that!

The ironic thing is, that you sound just like OB1 when he's not kidding.

You guys are biased - OB1 - 29th April 2003

Erm

Is that so? Gimme a quote then.

You guys are biased - Great Rumbler - 29th April 2003

I thought that he sounded like lazyfatbum when he's serious, except ASM isn't anywhere near as funny as lazy.

You guys are biased - N-Man - 29th April 2003

This thread is confusing.

You guys are biased - Geno - 30th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
Erm

Is that so? Gimme a quote then.

Alrighty...

Quote:You poor, uncultured fools. It's all coke and pizza for you people.

Does that count? :D

You guys are biased - Weltall - 30th April 2003

(Disclaimer: I really was just kidding, so don't be offended by that. I hate people who act like that and couldn't help but make fun of them.)

[Weltall], you are the gayest faggot I've ever known! That man peeing on the N64 logo just proves it all! You showed the man's dick, showing how gay you are!

:p

You guys are biased - alien space marine - 30th April 2003

everyones gay I suggest you go to liquid generation.com to do the gay test check to see how truly gay you are.

You guys are biased - Geno - 1st May 2003

Quote:everyones gay I suggest you go to liquid generation.com to do the gay test check to see how truly gay you are.

And exactly how do you even know about that test? :)

Quote:[Weltall], you are the gayest faggot I've ever known! That man peeing on the N64 logo just proves it all! You showed the man's dick, showing how gay you are!

You just won't let me forget about the old me, will you? :S Even my girlfriend puts my past mistakes behind her.

But yeah, I do remember saying that. Erm I don't remember it being worded quite like that, but that does sound like me when I was 13. Everytime I look back at what I was like then, I find that I was even stupider than I remembered. :bang:

You guys are biased - Weltall - 1st May 2003

And exactly how do you even know about that test? :)

You just won't let me forget about the old me, will you? :S Even my girlfriend puts my past mistakes behind her.

But yeah, I do remember saying that. Erm I don't remember it being worded quite like that, but that does sound like me when I was 13. Everytime I look back at what I was like then, I find that I was even stupider than I remembered. :bang:

Don't feel so bad about it. If it cheers you up any, remember that every time I see myself doing the same thing, I'm reminded that I was 17 at the time :S

I did copy the quote verbatim though. I still have the ONSP's guestbook saved on my PC.

You guys are biased - OB1 - 1st May 2003

Alrighty...

Does that count? :D

no.

You guys are biased - A Black Falcon - 1st May 2003

OB1 isn't THAT bad... but its close... :)

more close to you, actually.

Not true. I don't swear.

I rarely swear at people. I'll say things like "fuck, this sucks", but not "you are a fucking cock". And I only call people names when they do the same thing to me first.

You don't swear in arguments much, but have a few times.

Not at someone though, unless they provoke me in the same manner.

I don't remember... it was a while ago. But you were annoyed that you were getting nowhere (read: LOSING!) :) ...

And anyway, what I really meant was the tone of "you are stupid for not thinking exactly as I do"...

First of all, what exactly are you referring to? You're just pulling stuff out of your ass, as usual. And you are the one who's always saying "nope! I'm right and you're wrong!" even when faced with undeniable proof. Take that Walmart topic, for example. I listed plenty of good, recent games available at that store along with a website so that you can see it for yourself, yet you completely ignored that point and continued to doubt it. Typical ABF.

Not completely... I said that they might have some good recent games at lower prices, but their mid and older age games are nearly nonexistant... and the selection of top games is more catered to what will sell best in the mass market than the specialty stores. Also, its inconsistant -- they have no conistancy of having specific games... they just have some. Mostly cheap bad games.

Oh, and I also said that I'd rather pay a few dollars more to not support Wal-Mart...

Also, you usually don't SAY "You are stupid"... you just imply it in your tone...

That stems from your own insecurities, ABF. And Walmart doesn't have "mostly bad games". Most of their PC games are good, and inexpensive.

You guys are biased - Dark Jaguar - 1st May 2003

OB1, ABF's right, no not about the Wal-Mart thing, about how insulting you can be to others. We've all noticed that you belittle everyone around you. You may be joking, but there's no way to tell that. Saying things like "typical ABF..." and "you're just pulling stuff out of your ass, as usual", is VERY insulting. You really are saying he's stupid that way. It's not his own insecurities that are doing that, you are clearly using large numbers of insults directed at him that mean exactly that. You do this all the time. If you really are joking, then maybe you should learn something called tact. It would really help in how you relate to people.

Waitaminute... I'm being taught tact by you, of all people??! That's like Rush Limbaugh teaching Bill O'Reilly how to be polite. You're constantly going on about how people think that they're uncool for trying to be uncool which is actually their way of trying to be cool, or sarcastically calling someone "hip" for voicing their opinion.

If someone says something stupid, I'm going to point it out. If you're going to falsely accuse me of something then you better prepare for a backlash. Unlike certain other people here, I stand up for myself. I'll use other people's tactics on themselves. ABF likes to belittle people when arguing with them, so I do the same to him.

You guys are biased - Geno - 1st May 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Weltall
Don't feel so bad about it. If it cheers you up any, remember that every time I see myself doing the same thing, I'm reminded that I was 17 at the time :S

Point well made. That actually does make me feel better, considering I at least acted my age at the time. :p

And, uh... I think I'll stay out of the whole ABF/OB1/DJ thing going on here. Erm