Tendo City
The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Den of the Philociraptor (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread (/showthread.php?tid=2514)

Pages: 1 2

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2005

OB1, you'd understand a whole lot more of why it's so hard to talk with you if you were able to talk to yourself, I'm sure...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 2nd February 2005

Your comebacks are amazing.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Weltall - 2nd February 2005

Why don't you two get married?

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Dark Jaguar - 2nd February 2005

I can only come up with one thing to say here.

You two deserve each other.

Sorry, that has to be the harshest thing I've ever said :D.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 3rd February 2005

That is the harshest thing I've ever heard.

But at least I get along with people in the real world. That makes me happy, knowing that ABF does not. :D

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - A Black Falcon - 3rd February 2005

Not true, OB1. I get along just fine with the people I know... the fact that there aren't many such people isn't my fault.

It's not your fault that you only know a few people in real life? Whose fault is it then?

Erm

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - A Black Falcon - 3rd February 2005

You know why, I've explained it to you before.

Hey I'm really bad at giving public speeches because I get really bad stage fright and it's probably just some irrational fear or psychological problem, but I'm not going to blame anyone else for it besides myself. If you don't take responsibility for your problems you will never be able to solve them.

Oh yes, now you understand me perfectly! Rolleyes

I'm just saying, from personal experience, that feeling sorry for yourself and not taking responsibility for your problems (whether they're "your fault" or not) leads nowhere.

You don't know what you're talking about so just stop...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 4th February 2005

Hey, I just noticed that song number 666 in my playlist is "I Want to Break Free" by Queen...I'm sure that means something...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 4th February 2005

Quote:You don't know what you're talking about so just stop...

YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES, SON!!

Quote:Hey, I just noticed that song number 666 in my playlist is "I Want to Break Free" by Queen...I'm sure that means something...

*GASP!* You're SATAN!!

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 4th February 2005

Quote:*GASP!* You're SATAN!!

What? If anything wouldn't that mean that Queen is Satan? Or perhaps that Satan wants to "Break Free"? Although I suppose its also possible that it means that I'm dynamite with a laserbeam...hmm...

I think you're guaranteed to blow your mind.

Well of course.

[Image: PBF039BCSpaceLove.jpg]

Hahaha, those comics are so awesome. :D

The best! Some of them are just so damn weird. Like this one:

[Image: PBF025BCDinosaurMeteors.jpg]

It doesn't make any sense! Yet I can't stop laughing. Lol

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 5th February 2005

Summon the meteors!!

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 5th February 2005

I just did! You were just too slow to notice them!

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 6th February 2005

There's a meteor in my hair!!

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 6th February 2005

Run away from it quick!

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 6th February 2005

It's been there for like 3 days.

... Well.... do... stuff........ then...

I think it's gone into orbit...around my head...like in that commercial...

what

That Orbitz commerical where the thing orbits around the people's head.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Dark Jaguar - 6th February 2005

Oh, you don't have a DVR do you? Yeah... Sorry you have to still watch commercials...

Erm

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 7th February 2005

:confused2

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - A Black Falcon - 7th February 2005

DVRs are cool, for sure, but cost quite a bit and don't seem worth it unless you have money to spare...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 7th February 2005

Just wait until dvd-recorders with harddrives become cheaper. Regular dvrs are not worth it.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - A Black Falcon - 7th February 2005

Because they're just a harddrive and you can't really keep everything you would want to, right?

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 7th February 2005

Right. DVRs are soooo 1999.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - deanna - 7th February 2005

Did you just agree?? or was that sarcasm...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 7th February 2005

DVR's with harddrives are so 2004...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Weltall - 7th February 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:DVR's with harddrives are so 2004...

DVRs ARE hard drives.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 8th February 2005

Right.

Quote:Did you just agree??

yes.

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2005

I need to get some more CDRs...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 12th February 2005

I need to get more DVD+Rs...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2005

I need to get more money...by returning knives to Home Depot that I just took off the shelf...

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - OB1 - 13th February 2005

Yeah that might-- HEY YOU STOLE THAT FROM THAT AWESOME MOVIE THAT YOU FINALLY SAW AFTER ME TELLING YOU TO WATCH IT FOR TEN MONTHS.

:bojacksome:

The stupid debate that ABF made even stupider thread - Great Rumbler - 13th February 2005

:jobacksome!: