Tendo City
Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

Pages: 1 2

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - A Black Falcon - 6th December 2004

I don't like shots...

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - OB1 - 6th December 2004

Haha, all the better!

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - Great Rumbler - 6th December 2004

Shots? Come on, it's not that bad. Now, giving blood, that's quite another thing. *still remembers getting sprayed by his own blood*

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - OB1 - 6th December 2004

Eww.

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - Great Rumbler - 6th December 2004

Yeah, and it wasn't very fun either.

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - OB1 - 7th December 2004

How much sprayed you? Like a gallon's worth? Was it like an old chambara movie?

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - Great Rumbler - 7th December 2004

Remember the blood flood from Evil Dead? It was sort of like that.

It wasn't really a whole lot, but it was enough to stain most the top half of my shirt red.

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - OB1 - 7th December 2004

cool!

Censorship, Videogames, and the Media and the Family yearly report (full video link) - Great Rumbler - 7th December 2004

Yeah, it was like a badge of courage.

And science!!

You know it!

You're blinding me with science!! *dances*

*Safety Dance!*

[Image: GooooMario.gif]

I AM NOT DOWNLOADING THAT AGAIN!! 450 KILOBYTES ARE YOU NUTS?!

OMG THAT'S SO MUCH!!!! Lol