Tendo City
i'm fricken out of it - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: i'm fricken out of it (/showthread.php?tid=2359)

Pages: 1 2

i'm fricken out of it - EdenMaster - 17th November 2004

Sure, Coke is a bit corrosive (it's ability to polish metal and dissolve objects is common knowledge), but it's not like alcohol, which is a POISON and a DRUG.

i'm fricken out of it - alien space marine - 17th November 2004

That explains why Coke leaves a grit on your teeth , My freind is a perfect example of coke addiction or (caffeine) he gets sick and nausiated if he doesnt have coke everyday , His aunt practically owns a cornerstore thats practically how much pop is in her house.

Coke could give you Diabeaties.

i'm fricken out of it - Weltall - 18th November 2004

Sacred Jellybean Wrote:As for other, harder drugs, although I would never touch them myself, I'd still be open to decriminalization. Jailing and prosecuting people for a victimless crime is an enormous waste of money and time. The "War on Drugs" has been going on for decades, wasted billions of the taxpayer's money, and hasn't gotten us anywhere. Not to mention jails are crowded with million of non-violent drug offenders (America has the #1 incarceration rate in the entire world). It's simply an inefficient and wasteful policy, in dire need of reform.

Hard drug use is NOT a victimless crime. The continued demand for these drugs is what drives the drug market, NOT efforts to eradicate them. Therefore, all the ills associated with the drug trade are the responsibility of drug users, without whom dealers would have no power.

Also, if you really think it's a victimless crime, you only need to see what it does to people in areas where drugs are rampant. Families and lives are destroyed wholesale, even from the 'simple' use of the stuff. And I won't be hypocritical, alcohol is just as responsible for death and broken homes, but it is far easier to control than hard drugs. Hard drugs are totally destructive and there's no way they should be decriminalized.

i'm fricken out of it - Private Hudson - 18th November 2004

One bottle of coke a day is extremely damaging to your liver and teeth, and God knows what else. At what point did you think those corrosive qualities disappear? After it hits your tongue?

Anyway, was just a little point, no need to make it into a big deal.

i'm fricken out of it - alien space marine - 19th November 2004

Private Hudson Wrote:One bottle of coke a day is extremely damaging to your liver and teeth, and God knows what else. At what point did you think those corrosive qualities disappear? After it hits your tongue?

Anyway, was just a little point, no need to make it into a big deal.

Everyone knows pop isnt good for you , But you make it sound like poison.

i'm fricken out of it - Great Rumbler - 19th November 2004

I'd think if coke was really that dangerous more people would be talking about it.