Tendo City
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2063)

Pages: 1 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 26th July 2004

Jesus Christ, has it really been five years? Man alive, it seems like yesterday.

Remember the good old days of pixelated Mario brains and pure white bullet smoke trails? The marginally "hidden" pages both of our sites had? The endless deceptions of bountyhunter? Geno's staged "betrayal"? How about the time MFBC Leader claimed that Nintendo used to be Atari? The time a fake Darunia showed up a couple times, and prompted the return of the real Darunia?

Ah, we packed so much into those few months...so nostalgic...

Hey, how about this? Good God we were immature...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - A Black Falcon - 26th July 2004

Fittisize joined TC in December '99, same month I did...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 26th July 2004

This one isn't immature, but I remember we used it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 26th July 2004

That's great :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - A Black Falcon - 26th July 2004

That's a pretty funny image... the only keys you'll need? :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 27th July 2004

I got the pic from Weltall, it was in with a bunch of other images, mostly the backgrounds and buttons for CS that he sent me when I took over

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 27th July 2004

Weltall Wrote:I doubt Fittisize could really have been SeiFeR^. The war started five years ago and he was there since day one. Fittsy was only like six or seven then.

:p Five years ago...I'd have been 11. Around the same time I got the internet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 27th July 2004

Nice pic, DLN. Those keys have been especially important to me these past couple months.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 27th July 2004

...and to anyone else who uses Windows, Geno :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 28th July 2004

Fortunately with Windows XP it's usually on the program that freezes up and you can just shut that particular program down and not have to reset your computer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - UltraMarioMan - 28th July 2004

Heh Weltall's origins just like a comic book super hero except with more name calling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 28th July 2004

Don't forget the childish images, UMM! That was half the fun!

:poop:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - bountyhunter - 28th July 2004

Ahh, would it really be a family reunion without me?
Maybe just a little, any way when I was looking arround my oldest HDD I stumbled accross some backups I made of the CS site and went for a trip down memory lane, any way I was a little suprised to see the forums still open and working (and still with a million pop-ups) any way, I found an old bunch of bookmarks that I forgot I had and to my suprise the Gaystation site was still up (don't ask it's a long story, bassically the name was poking fun at the soundings of Playstation) thanks to Edenmasters choice of names the server seemed to keep the site online based on the fact visiters are still viewing the page, obviously they found some thing they weren't expecting but the hits have kept it alive none the less.

If you guys really want a laugh check out these pages.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa3/Gaystation/

Thats gaystation obviously.

http://p207.ezboard.com/btheboardofgreatness
The cypherstation forums.

And if Weltall feels up to it I am sure we can track down the old CS site, actually, Weltall do you have the old ONSP guestbook pages still backed up?

*Edit*
Any one want to see Weltall's work when he was 17?
http://www.angelfire.com/bc/NintendoSucks/index2.html

Weltall do you remember the username and login for your angelfire account?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 28th July 2004

Ah yes, those old relics of war. AGN is no longer around, that evaporated into cyberspace long ago.

Oddly enough, the History section of Gaystation is actually up to date, right up to the Rogue Uprising. If you're interested, give it a read. Most everything else there is either broken links, stupid crap, or immature ranting on (mostly) my part :D.

My, how far we've come.

Crusader Vega's awesome "System Wars" story is also worth a read, it's under Fan Fics.

Good God, will you look at that "A Look at the Future: Dolphin!" Page? That just plain hurts to see that...

Welcome, bountyhunter! It's not too often we see you! You know, eXisTenZe was around for a while a few months back, too. We got a lot of returning faces here...let's hope you stay longer, bh :).

Well, I kind of didn't feel welcome before when there were a million and one people coming here, but now it seems as though there are as many familiar faces as there are unfamiliar, and thats always a good thing ^_^

I also found this, keep in mind this was the hidden page on ONSP weltall will tell you all about it.
http://www.angelfire.com/bc/NintendoSucks/psxvictory.html

Geno is going to have a good laugh at some of the stuff on Gaystation.
It really is good to see you guys again that I must say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - A Black Falcon - 28th July 2004

... there was once a million and one people coming here? Funny, it seems like it's been about this (low) level of posting and members for, well, ever since Nintendojo and Tendo Box de-linked us... :)

I remember when I first came here RIGHT before the Gamecube launched, or right after or some thing, there were a bunch of people here.. too many.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 29th July 2004

Quote:Part 1:The War Begins!

Two People, Weltall and Great Mario argue about whether N64 or PSX is better on Great Mario's page, Top Ten Reasons why N64 is better than PSX.

Part 2: The ONSP is born

On August 13th, 1999, Weltall created the Official Nintendo Sucks Page to counter Great Marios Page. On the Guestbook here, the war started to heat up!

Part 3: Darunia and Great Mario

Weltall thought his statement against the Nintendo and Great Mario was clear, but other people, N64ers thought otherwise. One fighter first to the ONSP was Darunia, King of Gorons. With Great Marios help, the war progressed. Along with these two Warriors came PSX Warriors as well. eXisTenZe and bountyhunter were new enemies.

Part 4: MFBC Leader and Geno .

After Great Mario and Darunias postings became scarce, two more great warriors arrived. MFBC Leader was one, followed by Geno. But with new N64ers came new PSXers. At this time ANT Badass and Seifer^, then known as Justin, joined the fight. Also at this time, charmeleon came and went, but still left an impact.

Part 5: EdenMaster

A great N64 warrior was soon to come to the ONSP. His name was EdenMaster, he had a cool head along with good arguments. According to the ONSP, EdenMaster is one of the biggest competitors to the ONSP. Around his time, mooglebear , Shane, and Jack Lason appeared as well. To prove the loyalty to his fellow warriors, he created his own site against the ONSP.

Part 6: Gaystation

EdenMaster created Gaystation, the first real competition to the ONSP, Great Marios site was good, but Gaystation topped it. After a long construction, Gaystation was ready to start fighting in the war. Gaystation made very good things, at first, things were taken from the ONSP, bu after it got its first boost, it started to take off and make original ideas, which ONSP took in some occasions. Gaystation is up and running and fighting the ONSP as we speak. In fact, your in it right now.

Part 7: bountyhunter

bountyhunter was a PSXer, but after realizing that the ONSP was against the Nintendo, not N64 in general. This caused him to eventually turn his back on the PSXers and become a nuetral GBCer (Game Boy Colorer). Geno was also a GBCer and bountyhunter started to come around. One day, EdenMaster was surprised to see a letter from bountyhunter in his E-mail requesting to become an N64 Warrior. After passing the test, he helped us fight with every way he could. Around the time bountyhunter converted, Crash Bandicoot joined the enemy.

Part 8: Spockman and the Nintendo Sucks Webring

A recent addition to the PSXers is named Spockman. He saw Gaystation and was obviously furious about it, so he created the PSX Shrine. Aftre having two website support the cause, Weltall and Spockman agreed to make the Nintendo Sucks Webring. So far, the webring is small, but more may be added. Don't expect Gaystation to follow ONSP's lead. The Webring was ONSP's idea, so it will be the ONSP's alone.

Part 9: : Geno's Betrayal

Geno, once mighty warrior, for some unknown reason, converted to PSXer recently. Geno changed his name to Squall and cut off all his ties to N64. He tried, in vain, to topple the mighty N64ers and Gaystation, but EdenMaster changed all knowledge Geno had about Gaystation. Today, our old friend fights against us, and we hope he will someday return.

Part 10:The Peacemakers

One day, while on the web, EdenMaster came upon someone who he thought would make a good warrior, her name was Quatri. While he was partially successful in recruiting her, all she wanted was peace, so EdenMaster proposed an idea, a faction of warriors who did what they could to ease tension between the two sides. She liked this idea and accepted the honor of Leader of the Army of Peace. She has been doing her best, and the results show. At about this time, a strong recuit by the name of Boris Grisjenko joined the N64 ranks. We've always been lucky to have him, hes an extraordinary warrior.

Part 11: bountyhunter's Rampage

bountyhunter, a loyal warrior for both sides he was on, got tired of the war, and decided he wanted to end it, by ANY means possible. He first began by putting a virus on Weltall's computer, givong him the password to the ONSP, then threatened N64ers, PSXers, and Peacemakers with hacking. He placed several HTML codes designed to destroy both guestbooks, he planned to demolish both sites if we did not come to peace. bountyhunter, we all thought, had gone mad. He posted a message everywhere, on all the guestbooks, everywhere the war was. It said this. Whether his threats were real or not, we decided, for our warriors and our beloved sites to negotiate.

Part 12: The War Ends, The AGN Begins!

On February 4, 2000, Weltall and EdenMaster talk over ICQ, they come to a mutual agreement, partly because of bountyhunters threats to destroy both sites. The two warriors did an online handshake and the war ended at midnight that day. To further the peace between our two peoples, EdenMaster and Weltall have begun work on the Alliance Games Network, or AGN. So for now, let us leave you by happily saying, the war is over.

Part 13:The Collapse of Peace!

Peace, it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it became obvious that all we really wanted was a vacation! AGN stopped being updated and warriors continued to fight, so the war was reinstated. ONSP changed it's name to CypherStatin and remodeled the whole page. After a strange and mysterious disappearance of Gaystation, EdenMaster followed the lead, he changed the name of Gaystation to Fortress64 and made tremendous updates. The sites are ready to battle again, bt where are all the warriors? They ditched their sides. What's worse, ONSP lost it's heralded guestbook, and precious, precious memories were lost.

Part 14: Outnumbered

On the war raged, and while Cypherstation seemed to grow with everypasing moment, Fortress64 lingered and twitched from it's imminent doom. Our last ray of hope came when Darunia came to the aid of EdenMaster, MFBC Leader, and Boris. He was welcomed, and we seemed to have a boost, but Cypherstation was looming over us, digging our graves. EdenMaster, running low of fuel, retires, leaving MFBC Leader in charge. A few weeks, later, he returns and is unimpressed by MFBC's leadership, an revokes it. MFBC, furious, leaves Fortress64. We have one less. EdenMaster, overwhelmed by the opposition, put out the flame of F64. Fortress64 had surrendered to CypherStation. EdenMaster retires and disappears. Meanwhile, without him, N64 beings to rebuild from it's foundation up. Abandoning the old battlegrounds of Fortress64, Darunia takes the riegns and builds Darunia's Fortress, a new pro-N64 site. This site brings back the olden times, Darunia recruited like mad, soon overwhelming the Cyphertation, which now had it's own warrior problem. Bahamut was married off, eXisTenZe disappeared, and SieFeR^ isn't around much anymore, leaving Weltall with weary_traveller, Odin, and newbies. Ouch.

Part 15: Breaking the Goron Chains

Darunia even brought back bountyhunter to fight, he who had tried to destroy the war last year. bountyhunter fought and fought, and eventually, decided to see what EdenMaster was up to. He returned from his absence to see what Darunia had built, and requested a decently-ranked position in his army. We began to turn on ourselves. Newbiew, beingindifferent to EdenMAsters many months of great fighting, only saw Darunia's fighting, which was also good. Veteran warriors, like bountyhunter, Boris, and even MFBC Leader wanted EdenMaster at the top. Civil War was brewing. A meeting was then held between EdenMaster and Darunia, with Weltall sitting in.

Part 16:Bloodshed

bountyhunter, EdenMaster, and Boris began to conspire against the Goron King, while Darunia, wary of me, began to arm himself. EdenMaster struck. With a vicious post on Darunias Fortress he ridiculed Darunia's leadership and futhermore demanded that he be instated as leader of Darunias Fortress. Darunia, obviously, expelled him from his ranks, but it didnt end there. EdenMaster, as always, fought fair. Even though he had the means to destroy Darunia's site, he didn't. He posted about his great accomplishments in the past, with bountyhunter and Boris backing him up. Darunia on the other hand, pointed out his few but large mistakes he had made, dividing the N64 side almost completely in half between Darunia and EdenMaster. Eventually, Boris began to like PSX, and after Darunia, as his strict rules say, kicked him out. He then joined Cypherstation. EdenMaster and bountyhunter were simply outnumbered and outgunned. They resigned the fight and went back to what was important, fighting PSX. Eventually, EdenMaster gained Darunias trust, and they eventually became good friends. He was reinstated at a low rank to Darunias Fortress, and the civil war was over.

Part 17: The War Falls Apart

As do all wars, this one ended slowly and painfully. Weltall, aged and tired, gave his command to Boris Grisjenko, and retired. Soon, he returned to check on things, Boris did not want to responsibility of leadership, so Weltall took it back, and then gave it to Neo 637, a new but promising warrior. One by one warriors disappeared. Then a glitch in the Crosswinds (Darunias Fortess and Cypherstations homes) server, all websites starting their extention with the letter D were deleted. Darunias page was crosswinds/~daruniakog. It was destroyed, and Darunia was devastated. More warriors left. Eventually the "war" contained MFBC, Neo, EdenMaster, Darunia, WhitFleck and Odin. Hardly enough to fight a war, so most disbanded and the war ended. MFBC and Neo still frequent Cypherstation but no war is fought.

Part 18: Final Breaths

In an effort to somehow save the war he has started and nurtured for years, Weltall devised a last-ditch plan to revitalize it. He signed up under a new name, Grahf, and began a fourth side to the GameCube-PS2-XBox War: The Rogue Warriors. Continuing his identity as Weltall, he now fought under this new, second name. As the ripples of his new warrior spread, he contacted other legends, such as EdenMaster, Boris Grisjenko, Dark Lord Neo, and bountyhunter and invited them to join the ranks of his secret soliders, and they came all too willingly. Any chance of revitalizing the war was taken with open arms. For one, bountyhunter was so confident in the idea, he kept his original name and joined the Rogues as bountyhunter. Having such a prestigious name amongst these (from their perspective) newbies, immediately pointed the spotlight as bountyhunter being their leader, even though the Rogues had no leader, they were all equal. The war continued such as this, but eventually Weltall's cover was blown, and from there the Rogues fell apart. With them, as did the war itself. Cypherstation still sits as an archaic monument to it's greatness. Most of the warriors have now moved on to Weltall's newest site, TendoCity, which is, ironically, a Nintendo site. Alas, the war has ended.

Oh man, this is some hilarious stuff! It's hard to believe all the stuff that you guys did. I almost wish I'd been around back then. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Dark Lord Neo - 29th July 2004

Wow I'm in the history thing now, last time I read it I wasn't.

Bounty's back? How come the day after I delete him from my MSN contact list he shows up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - bountyhunter - 29th July 2004

Serriously, i wish you were too, there were so many people and so much fun, there would be days I'd leave school early just to see what some idiot has said on the ONSP guestbook, although my memory of the war is a little different to Edenmasters, I think it would be fun to hear different perspectives on different parts.

And Neo, don't worry, you can fix that little mistake by pressing the add button and typing in bountyhunter_au@hotmail.com

^_^ see fixed

Actually, that reminds me, I also found a large amount of Aim conversations I saved and I must admit they are hillarious and will give you a nice little insight into how some of the people you know here used to be like, actually I can't stop laughing at a couple of them now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 29th July 2004

bh, you used to be the most underhanded, conniving warrior both our side ever had :).

That history is, for the most part, a fairly accurate representation of the war. I believe I did a good job on it.

I can't wait 'til a new generation of fanboys gets old enough to use the internet, everyone now has matured to the point that at least they don't have huge wars anymore. It's only a matter of time though...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 29th July 2004

Well, one untenable factor that undoubtedly had an adverse affect on the war was... well, Sony kinda owns it all now, Microsoft really doesn't seem to have what it takes to knock Sony off, and Nintendo no longer seems to care.

There's just no atmosphere.

What the hell is up with that avatar, Weltall?? That friggen thing had me rolling once I realized that was a watermelon!

Rofl

Hitler really likes his watermelon. :D

Don't we all?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - UltraMarioMan - 29th July 2004

Quote:Don't forget the childish images, UMM! That was half the fun!
And swearing! I seem to recall swearing!

Yes, lots of swearing! That kind of goes hand-in-hand with the name-calling though, since that when most of the sweraing was used :D

There was less swearing then I remembered, Weltall, please tell me you still have the old ONSP pages in tact, that guestbook was hillariously stupid and imature!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Weltall - 29th July 2004

Worry not!
[url="http://tcforums.com/guestbook.htm"]
It can be found here![/url]

Welcome back, by the way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Fittisize - 29th July 2004

That guestbook is hilarious. I've read about four comments, my favourite of them being:

Quote:By the way, Nintendo's next system will be CD-based. I think it's really cheesy copying off of PlayStation, along with Sega copying.. It shows the programmers for cartridges have no better ideas, so they just take ideas from other companies!

Trust me, I got a little addicted to reading it too. Almost missed an appointment at the hair dresser. Trust me, you want to hear some funny shit I can guarentee you that guestbook has what it takes to make you laugh.

Keep in mind though, because of the constant debates and need for factual evidence as soon as we got wind of some thing no matter how silly it sounded we tried to use it to our full advantage. I'm kind of wondering if I should put some of our old Aim chats and debates up, some of the things i'm sure even Weltall and Eden haven't seen yet, on that note I have to thank you for saving that old guestbook Ryan :P

Don't forget now, the most recent posts are at the top. If you want to read form the beginning (a hefty undertaking), you'll want to let it load and start from the bottom. Otherwise you'll be reading the rebuttals and responses first :D.

*slaps forehead*

Man, I was an IDIOT back then. Did I even know anything? I had a few great lines though, my favorite:

Quote:We are talking about Video Game consols not TVs, not VCRs, not CD players, and definitely not MICROWAVES!

Classic :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 30th July 2004

People just don't argue about videogames like that anymore...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Sacred Jellybean - 30th July 2004

Maybe it's because video games have gone mainstream, and message boards have been diluted by casual gamers. They just don't get as into it as us game geeks did back then. :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 30th July 2004

*sigh* I miss the good old days of arguing with fanboys at the Team Xbox forums. Good times that was.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Sacred Jellybean - 30th July 2004

Honestly, who'd ever suspect us missing Team X-Box?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 31st July 2004

:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - UltraMarioMan - 31st July 2004

Well you could rename the Anime forum Team X-Box and pretend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Great Rumbler - 31st July 2004

Hey, yeah! We could do that!

Or not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - Geno - 2nd August 2004

*looks at the guestbook*

*reads my most recent post*

*runs away crying*

*comes back* EDENMASTURBATER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*walks away sulking*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELTALL!!!!! - EdenMaster - 2nd August 2004

Yep, that was a popular name for me, alright :). eXisTenZe also seemed quite fond of EdenMistress. He sure had fun with MFBCs initials too.