Tendo City
Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? (/showthread.php?tid=1588)

Pages: 1 2

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Fittisize - 11th February 2004

Dang, Sharpton only got 25 votes? But he was the dude that I was 100% with on that first little quizlet dealie! Hey wait! I don't care.

But uh, I kinda like Al Sharpton, 'cause in Fantasy Baseball the last two years there was a guy name Al Sharpton Sucks (I kicked his ass in playoffs btw), and he was a real asshole so I guess I like him just because he thinks he sucks.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2004

Al Sharpton only attracts black voters, obviously, and there aren't many of those here. :)

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - The Former DMiller - 11th February 2004

I doubt the race is heating up. Even though Clark and Edwards were both from the south I think they attracted different types of voters. Even if you combine the votes from Tennessee and Virgina for Edwards and Clark they wouldn't have beaten Kerry in those states. Seeing that Kerry can even win in the south pretty much convinces me he is going to get the nomination.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Great Rumbler - 11th February 2004

I poll I saw [forgot which state] showed Kerry with 46% and Clark and Edwards with about 25% each.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - A Black Falcon - 11th February 2004

That was Tennesee. Clark and Edwards combined would have won, but they weren't combined so they didn't. Kerry had 41% last I saw in Tenn. and 50% in Virginia... oh, and Clark quit after the losses. We're down to five, and only one of them has a real chance of winning...

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Weltall - 12th February 2004

25?

Hell, he got 1,300 in Richmond city alone. Not surprising, since the population of Richmond city is about 70% black, ruled by a corrupt city council, of which 5 of it's 9 members are under individual federal investigations, and has the highest murder rate of any city in America.

I deign to branch off on a different topic (yeah, right), but there's a huge debate in Richmond, again a racial issue.

Richmond's mayor is appointed by the City Council, and not by direct election. Our former governor, Doug Wilder (himself black) put forth a bill to replace the appointment system with a direct election system. The liberal Richmond City Corruption... er, Council called the bill 'racist', and that it would disenfranchise black people, even though a majority of Richmond's 70% black population favor the bill.

In other local news, a swastika spraypainted on the side of a black church is a hate crime, but racist graffiti spraypainted on a statue of Robert E. Lee is 'random vandalism'.

I hereby support civil unions for liberals and logic.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - A Black Falcon - 12th February 2004

I haven't found any 100% returns numbers... even the Maine Democratic Party website ( http://www.mainedems.org/ ) only has 80% returns. I guess they're counting or something...

Quote:Maine
(as of 3:08 pm, ET) Reporting: 87%
Candidate Votes %
X - John Kerry 7,189
45.0%
Howard Dean 4,241
26.6%
Dennis J Kucinich 2,476
15.5%
John Edwards 1,223
7.7%
Wesley K Clark 602
3.8%
Uncommitted 195
1.2%
Al Sharpton 27
0.2%
Other (WI) 7
0.0%

As for empty promises, look no further than Bush's recent promise to add 2.4 million jobs. Yeah, right. Someone needs to tell him lying isn't okay...

Oh, and all the administration claims that even without a shred of WMDs it ws okay to attack Iraq the way we did is a pretty tall tale too...

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Fittisize - 12th February 2004

I hereby declare Richmond to be the worst city in North America to live in.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - alien space marine - 12th February 2004

I wonder who will run for vice president with kerry?

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Weltall - 12th February 2004

Fittisize Wrote:I hereby declare Richmond to be the worst city in North America to live in.

I definitely can't disagree with that. I hate this city.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2004

Quote:I wonder who will run for vice president with kerry?

Hillary Clinton!!

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - A Black Falcon - 12th February 2004

I don't know.. I doubt it.

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - Great Rumbler - 12th February 2004

It could be Edwards.

Yeah, that seems quite possible. It'd give national balance to the ticket too... that is important. Even if we don't have that good a chance of taking many southern states, we've got to try...

Which Candidate For Prez Do You Most Relate To? - A Black Falcon - 13th February 2004

Very good article about Bush and Kerry...

http://citypages.com/databank/25/1210/article11875.asp