Tendo City
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz (/showthread.php?tid=1528)

Pages: 1 2

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Lt. Boris Grisjenko - 5th February 2004

Weltall Wrote: #1: What is the name of the lost dog you seek in the Market?
#2:
Where is the game's only shark?
#3: In Master Quest, there is one moblin not in the Lost Woods. Where is he?
#4: What item makes Stalchildren ignore you?
#5: Of the twelve main Ocarina tunes, nine of them have something in common that the other three do not share. Which three are they, and why are they different?
#6: Which character dreams of a knight in shining armor?
#7: Which Sage is not named after a town in Zelda II?
#8: How many ReDeads occupy the Market?
#9: If you got every heart piece, started with full life, had four fairies and the double defense boost, how many hits would it take from a Keese to bring up the Game Over screen?
#10: How many dungeons must you complete in order to be able to obtain every Gold Skulltula? (Note: For the purposes of this question, I refer only to dungeons that you obtain either a Spiritual Stone or Medallion from.)
#11: As an adult, there is a Cucco in Kakariko Village that requires the Longshot to see. Where is it?
#12: Adult Malon wears a symbol depicting a famous Nintendo character. Which character is this?
#13: One character has eighteen Triforce pictures in his room. Who is he?
#14: What item makes Keese ignore you?
#15: What two items can make Fairies appear?
#16:
How many Rupees do you need to buy every Magic Bean?
#17: How many Rupees are in the Hyrule Market Gatehouse?
#18: How much does Blue Fire cost?
#19:
What is the name of the secret fish near Lake Hylia?
#20:
What is the maximum number of bottles you can possibly carry?

BONUS!

+5 points: How did I get Ocarina of Time originally, and when? (month/year)?

Let me give it a try... I'm at Ganondorf of MasterQuest (I really enjoyed MQ... Finally OoT gave me some challenge again... ^_^

The answers are:
Removed for the sake of fun! ~Weltall

Bonus:
Intertoys Zeewolde, For the Time and Date I must refere to the reciept wich is in my room... ^_^

Well, that was it... I guess I'm gonna score pretty high... well, let's jes' wait and see for teacher Weltall to grade me... ^_^

~Boris~

P.S. I did them all without playing the game or consulting the internet... I'm jes' as curious as the rest for my real score.. :)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Dark Jaguar - 5th February 2004

First off, you don't know what a mobling is? Get the hell off my planet!

Second off, you were supposed to PM them to Weltall, not post them in a thread! I don't think Weltall will be upset or anything, considering no one knows if you were right or not (except those who already know the answers), but he'll delete it the second he reads those at any rate.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Lt. Boris Grisjenko - 10th February 2004

He already removed them... :D
Sorry...
But anywayz.. what wuz my score??? :)

And NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT A MOBLIN IS!!!!
At least not in Ocarina of Time! <_<

~Boris~

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - alien space marine - 10th February 2004

Boris long time no see! Its Vivi.

What the hell have you been doing the last few years?Gotten married had kids?

I got horrible news its Boris "Grishenko" not Grisjenko, check it at James bond .com you have had it wrong for so long!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Geno - 10th February 2004

A Moblin is one of those monster things in the Sacred Forest Meadow when you're grown up. Those things that growl and charge at you if they see you. Very annoying they are. Talk like Yoda I must not.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Dark Jaguar - 10th February 2004

"Already" meaning he removed them before you saw my post and for some reason you assumed I posted after he changed things, even though you have no good reason to think that.

More than that, moblins are the dog faced creatures that have been there from the very FIRST game.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Geno - 10th February 2004

Yes, they have been around since the beginning, but the ones in Ocarina of Time are located in the Sacred Forest Meadow. (Except for the secret one in Master Quest whose location I cannot reveal to you since it's a question in the quiz.)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Lt. Boris Grisjenko - 16th February 2004

Fuck... 50 points... I sure must do better than that... :(
about the moblin... I knew what a moblin was in the first game... but I jes' couldn't link (haha ;)) em to the beasts in the forest meadow.. :)

Vivi, long time no see indeed....
what I have been doing? Alot of things actually, but none that really are important or sumthin'. Just trying to enjoy gaming, wandering the internet having fun with friends, got some girlfriends along the way... but nothing big like marriage or kids...

On the internet... I spend most of my time on the OPM2-forum. The forum of the Official Dutch PlayStation2 Magazine. I am a moderator around there, but it a real chaos down there right now... (I HATE THOSE ANNOYING KIDS!!!)

About Boris Grisjenko of Boris Grishenko... I knew... for a long time.. (even in the "war" I knew) But since I have my former emailadress already made (Grisjenko@mailcity.com) I didn't wanna change. Never did and I'm glad to... Cuz I really am the only one who uses the nickname "Grisjenko" on the internet... :)

~Boris~

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - alien space marine - 16th February 2004

I guess you and Nikki broke up a long time ago?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quiz - Geno - 17th February 2004

Moblins are among the few enemies in Ocarina of Time who you can't Z-Target and get a name for from Navi. I know there are a few others like that, but the only other ones I can think of are Gold Skulltulas.