Tendo City
Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! (/showthread.php?tid=1390)

Pages: 1 2

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - A Black Falcon - 22nd December 2003

Oh how helpful. Rolleyes

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - OB1 - 22nd December 2003

Muddled

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - A Black Falcon - 22nd December 2003

You have issues.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - OB1 - 22nd December 2003

Yeah, stacks of issues of EGM!

*badum pssshhh!*

Haha

I'm so funny it hurts...

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - Great Rumbler - 22nd December 2003

Anyone who likes poo games and doesn't like Superman 64 is somewhat nuts.

Actually, that was kind of funny... :)

And Superman 64 isn't the worst N64 game... well it might be, but Carmageddon 64 is right there with it. But it doesn't have creatively explained in the story pea-green fog really close in the whole game...

Well at least they tried to explain it, right? I love it when developers try to excuse graphical crappiness with an explanation in the game. Like Deus Ex's world is all blue and grey because the color fairies who used to color the world with wonderful colors were killed in The Collapse.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - Great Rumbler - 22nd December 2003

Only a true villain like Lex Luther could come up with something as evil as forcing you to fly through rings...over and over and over and over AND OVER!!

I actually rented that game.

I actually own it, but I only payed like $5 for it.

Just to have the infamous 'worst n64 game'? Did you dig up Bebe's Kids for SNES too?

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - Great Rumbler - 23rd December 2003

Quote:Just to have the infamous 'worst n64 game'?

With games like that you HAVE to play them! Just to see how bad they really are.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - A Black Falcon - 23rd December 2003

I have managed to resist... :)

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - Great Rumbler - 23rd December 2003

That's because you suck. All the cool kids have played it! :p

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - OB1 - 23rd December 2003

You tell him!

Hahahaha...ah...Superman 64 really is an awful game, though.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - A Black Falcon - 23rd December 2003

When a game is that abysmally bad why should one play it, exactly?

So that one day you'll be able to tell your children "You know that game Superman 64? The one that's the worst game ever? I played it."

Ah.

It's like a badge of courage.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - OB1 - 23rd December 2003

Actually if you plan on getting into game design it's probably a good idea to play stuff like Superman 64 from time to time. To find out what exactly made it so bad, and try to avoid similar problems with your own projects.

Also, it's a good idea to read Seanbaby's article every month in EGM for that same purpose.

Wow, a big multiplatform game with online modes for the Gamecube! - OB1 - 24th December 2003

Oh yes. And his website.