Tendo City
iTunes For Windows - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: iTunes For Windows (/showthread.php?tid=1220)

Pages: 1 2

iTunes For Windows - The Former DMiller - 25th October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
And you can download movies already. Just find the right filesharing service and place to go (hub-based ones are good) and download.

It just might take several days to a few weeks depending on how long you leave it on and how fast a connection you get... :D

I know you can download movies already. I meant legally in an online store similar to iTMS. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple started that one up too. They have just as much pull in the movie industry as they do in the music industry, and they are already the largest site to get movie previews from.

iTunes For Windows - Great Rumbler - 25th October 2003

Quote:Why are you replying to yourself?

*picks up guitar and beings playing*

Edit
Edit
It's a button.
It lets you change your posts
without posting a new one.
It's so handy
It's so cool
Just one click
And problem solved!

iTunes For Windows - OB1 - 25th October 2003

That song sucked.

Maybe I can sell it to a major recording studio...

Actually that was supposed to be in reply to your post about DLN replying to himself, but it turned out that there was another page that I somehow did not notice and now the joke makes no sense!!

Haha, you're so silly.

Don't change the content, you silly badger!

Ashes to Ashes, Funk to Funky?

Wh...what?

Major Tom is... is...

nothing.

iTunes For Windows - Dark Lord Neo - 25th October 2003

calling ground control?

He better be!

iTunes For Windows - Laser Link - 25th October 2003

I tried to find GR's new song on iTunes, but they didn't have it. :(

I think downloading music will replace cds eventually as well. MS and Sony keep talking about trying to make video games that way, and a game is a heck of a lot bigger download that a song. It's still a long ways off, but I think it will happen soon enough.

For real complaints about iTunes, there are also a lot of songs that I can't find. Not really surprising, especially because the songs I'm looking for are the older ones I never bought the cd for, but still dissapointing. Though I'm sure it will only improve. Oh, and they didn't have any Gotee or Tooth And Nail artists, and that's what I listen to the most. And finally, when I tried to burn the songs I did buy, I couldn't! The EULA says you can burn as much as you want, but Nero wouldn't do it. Do you have to use iTunes as your burner software? I do like that it automatically adds the songs you play to your playlist, and that even works for songs that stream off of mp3.com.

Quote:I tried to find GR's new song on iTunes, but they didn't have it.

Curse you, coporate monkeys!!

iTunes For Windows - Undertow - 25th October 2003

I wish I knew what the title of the song was. I might have to pick up a copy of the album it belongs to tomorrow.

iTunes For Windows - Great Rumbler - 26th October 2003

It's called "Edit Buttons in the Sky With Laser Lights in Antartica" and the album "Great Rumbler's Money Making Extravaganza and Barmitspha".