Tendo City
Do you like The Trek? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Do you like The Trek? (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

Pages: 1 2

Do you like The Trek? - Weltall - 30th September 2003

Hey, I don't hate ALL French people. Just all the ones alive right now.

:love:

Do you like The Trek? - Darunia - 30th September 2003

Uh, what exactly do you mean by placing "uh" there...other than only to be very sarcastic... Darunia, maybe because the French dislike us back... Oh, but the Russians, Germans, British, Iraqis, Chinese...they all love us. Out of all the world, its the FRENCH who don't like us. Gotcha. Well thats bullshit, and I don't appreciate their being singled out. its really a mutual dislike. Quite unlike your bigotry... and what bigotry is this; refresh my memory. and unlike your hatred its mostly harmless. Ya, I mean the last time I said "Jap" six nations declared war on me, a baby started to cry in Pakistan, and Ethiopia went hungry AGAIN due to me. I am so disruptive. You'd be surprised how many people have commented on that...well NONE have really...as It's an isolated incident online....but anyway I at least don't actually dislike French people or anything...

Oh...by rebuking Weltall and Fittishitz with "we have nice cities in Quebec" you're acknowledging that you dislike the French.

Hey, I don't hate ALL French people. Just all the ones alive right now.

Oh, well thats alright then.

Rolleyes

Do you like The Trek? - Undertow - 30th September 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Weltall

4. [b]Black People
: Ours simply have more funk than yours.
[/B]

This was actually funny.

You get the power up and win the game.

Do you like The Trek? - A Black Falcon - 30th September 2003

Quote:Uh, what exactly do you mean by placing "uh" there...other than only to be very sarcastic...

and what bigotry is this; refresh my memory. and unlike your hatred its mostly harmless. Ya, I mean the last time I said "Jap" six nations declared war on me, a baby started to cry in Pakistan, and Ethiopia went hungry AGAIN due to me. I am so disruptive. You'd be surprised how many people have commented on that...well NONE have really...as It's an isolated incident online....but anyway I at least don't actually dislike French people or anything...

Oh...by rebuking Weltall and Fittishitz with "we have nice cities in Quebec" you're acknowledging that you dislike the French.

The 'uh' says that what I said was obvious... like 'not at all, you're nuts'...

How many times must you prove you're a moron? First, how does saying that Quebec is a nice place to visit (been there several times) saying that the French are bad? That makes absolutely no sense to me... and as for France itsself, haven't been there so I wouldn't try to really judge how they are... not seriously...

And lots of people dislike us! Most of the world, in fact... especially in the last few years, but its long-term. People resent/dislike the powerful and their influence on their culture... always have, always will...

Oh yeah, and given that you're very conservative I'd think you'd be in the prime group to actually dislike the French. :)

Do you like The Trek? - Darunia - 4th October 2003

How many times must you prove you're a moron? First, how does saying that Quebec is a nice place to visit (been there several times) saying that the French are bad? That makes absolutely no sense to me...

And again...

Oh...by rebuking Weltall and Fittishitz' French-bashing with "we have nice cities in Quebec" you're acknowledging that you don't care for the French. They're your fellow Canadians, and when Weltall & Fittshitz were making fun of them all you said was "well, at least they have nice cities!"

Do you like The Trek? - A Black Falcon - 4th October 2003

Confused

Erm

You still make no sense... they bashed Canada, and Quebec. Now I'd certainly agree that Quebec has issues, but its not that bad... and I said that it has nice cities because Montreal and Quebec City are both nice. :)

Do you like The Trek? - Fittisize - 4th October 2003

When was I making fun of the French?

Do you like The Trek? - alien space marine - 4th October 2003

I live in Quebec you ass holes!Mad

I am actual just a mile a way from Ontario though.

The Quebecois actually dont hate americans as much like France, Since they love your money!

As for snubby yah there are some but not anymore then the english.

As for nice Cities well Quebec city is a amazing place and old Quebec even has a old 17th century wall around it.Very clean!

The only beef is it isnt Bilingual but that may change.

The Coolest place in Canada is new found land, Alot of taverns and alot of nice people.

Do you like The Trek? - Darunia - 4th October 2003

Quote: 7. Yeah, well, French people are only limited to Quebec mostly (although there are a few French dominant communites right here in Alberta), but they tend to be clean shaven, deodarant wearing nice peoples.

Talk of them as though they're an unwanted commodity, and then talk of them as though their hygene is remarkably clean (as if the common French person is filthy.)

Do you like The Trek? - A Black Falcon - 5th October 2003

Must you find offence in everything, even things that really aren't meant to be offensive, Darunia?